PDA

View Full Version : So tired of these feelings

Stephj526
07-18-2013, 06:15 PM
I had no panic attacks for weeks, now almost every day. My left side of my face has been numb most of the day, and now my head is starting to hurt. I can't help but think its not anxiety but something more. And that thought is driving me crazy.

frankzito
07-18-2013, 06:24 PM
I'm still not convinced either, but the back of my right side of my head went numb for about four days , and it's never happened since. So many crazy things, huh?

Stephj526
07-18-2013, 06:27 PM
I'm still not convinced either, but the back of my right side of my head went numb for about four days , and it's never happened since. So many crazy things, huh?

Definitely. It's crazy how anxiety can cause so many feelings. I spent an entire weekend in the hospital for numb feelings on my whole left side. They did MRI, X-ray, blood work...all clear. Eventually I started Lexapro and it all went away. Maybe I need to increase my meds, but I hate to do that. I just want it all to go away though, and for my head to feel normal. I even just saw my neurologist earlier today and told him i was feeling fine, because I was. :(

frankzito
07-18-2013, 06:33 PM
Definitely. It's crazy how anxiety can cause so many feelings. I spent an entire weekend in the hospital for numb feelings on my whole left side. They did MRI, X-ray, blood work...all clear. Eventually I started Lexapro and it all went away. Maybe I need to increase my meds, but I hate to do that. I just want it all to go away though, and for my head to feel normal. I even just saw my neurologist earlier today and told him i was feeling fine, because I was. :(

I've had that too, left side went numb. I wish I didn't have to take meds:( I am on a low dose at least. I want it to go away too, more than anything, and it's not that bad anymore. I purposely don't take Xanax too many days in a row, don't wanna get addicted. I want one now, cause the heat hash me a little on edge .

bonehead
07-18-2013, 07:22 PM
Vitamin B deficiency can cause weird numbness, tingling sensations, dizziness, palpitations, agoraphobia and all kinds of crazy stuff.

Stephj526
07-18-2013, 08:29 PM
Vitamin B deficiency can cause weird numbness, tingling sensations, dizziness, palpitations, agoraphobia and all kinds of crazy stuff.

Hmmm...interesting idea. That would at least be an easy fix.

mylove9080
07-19-2013, 10:58 AM
What I feel is that I feel short of breath and then my left arm starts hurting.

raggamuffin
07-19-2013, 11:18 AM
If you continue to think it's not anxiety you'r eletting the fear and worry continue and escalate and the symptoms will last longer. let your body do it's thing. it'll give off symptoms and in time repair itself. Don't add secondary worries and burdens to your body. I know I repeat it a lot. it was repated to me a lot too until one day it finally did click and I realized that it's the proven method that works. It takes practice and time but you can do it.

Ed