PDA

View Full Version : Someone calm me down or message me

brookie93
07-18-2013, 05:45 PM
Tonight I will start Zoloft 25mg and I am panicking about takin it. I have overloaded myself with research and have scared myself by doing so.. I have myself convinced that I am and will have suicidal thoughts and that I will get every bad side effect.. Ugh I hate when my brain races with so many thoughts and thinkin the worst will happen and I will die. Someone calm me down or tell me of their first night with it !

frankzito
07-18-2013, 05:52 PM
I've heard nothing but good things about Zoloft. Try not to think negative and stay positive. You will be fine :-)

brookie93
07-18-2013, 05:55 PM
I've heard nothing but good things about Zoloft. Try not to think negative and stay positive. You will be fine :-)

Thank you!!

ADD
07-19-2013, 12:23 AM
I would start with a smaller dose and gradually increase it to 25mg, but I'm sure you will be fine :)..

brookie93
07-19-2013, 02:16 AM
I would start with a smaller dose and gradually increase it to 25mg, but I'm sure you will be fine :)..

If I wanted to how would I do that?

raggamuffin
07-19-2013, 02:31 AM
SPlit the pill in half and do that for a few days then ramp up to full dose.

Ed

kbean_24
07-19-2013, 02:35 AM
Tonight I will start Zoloft 25mg and I am panicking about takin it. I have overloaded myself with research and have scared myself by doing so.. I have myself convinced that I am and will have suicidal thoughts and that I will get every bad side effect.. Ugh I hate when my brain races with so many thoughts and thinkin the worst will happen and I will die. Someone calm me down or tell me of their first night with it !

Let us know how you feel after couple of weeks. I've been prescribed that too but I'm scared to take any RX

ADD
07-19-2013, 02:57 AM
Do it like ragga says, take half a pill for 7-10 days. This would give your body notice that there is outside intervention :). Or if you want to give yourself a piece of mind ask your doctor to guide you as he/she should. Also I am sure you have done your research it takes up to 6 weeks for SSRIs to take full effect so therefore you must show patience :).

em1
07-19-2013, 03:24 AM
Hello I'm on 50mg of Zoloft and I've been in it for just over five weeks and is had no bad things or
Thoughts happen to me,in fact it's been gr8 :) I was like you feeling scared to take it as I've never been on anything like this in my life but I have nothing but good things to say about it,the first
Day I felt abit out of it and I had a foggy head for a few days but I don't put that down to the Zoloft as I was not eating not
Sleeping for two weeks so that alone can make you feel out of it,it will take a few weeks to fully take affect,please feel free to in box me any questions :) good luck I hope you stop worrying and give it a go as it's worth it in the end x