PDA

View Full Version : Blood clots!!

laurentellez
07-17-2013, 07:45 PM
I have a huge fear of blood clots.. My left leg has been hurting today. Nothing bad just some aches.. Idk why i can't shake the feeling... I need some reassurance.. :(

1Laticia
07-17-2013, 10:16 PM
I get the same exact thing in both legs, but mainly in my right and I wondered blood clot, but I don't think so, just tension and anxiety pains.

laurentellez
07-17-2013, 10:44 PM
I hate it cause i don't have any other symptoms. But its hard because I cant convince myself different..

mistiblue
07-18-2013, 12:54 AM
About a month ago, I had this nagging pain in my left leg and was so sure it was a blood clot. Lasted for almost a week and I was so anxious over it! Well, here I am a month later... No blood clot!
Don't waste your energy on worrying about it, it is hard, but just remember 9 times out of 10 there are other symptoms.

laurentellez
07-18-2013, 01:05 AM
This Is s nagging pain.. Like nerve pain... Ugh worries me

raggamuffin
07-18-2013, 02:24 AM
I've had leg pains before too. If it were anything sinister like DVT your whole leg would be severely inflammed and discoloured. Don't give in to fear and worry. Have a hot bath and keep yourself busy.

Ed

bonehead
07-18-2013, 05:51 AM
Muscle cramps in toes, feet, calves, and legs indicates you may be deficient in calcium, potassium and/or magnesium.

If you have anxiety, you need to be taking supplements.

raggamuffin
07-18-2013, 06:09 AM
Supplements are all well and good but a healthy diet can easily get you all the vitamins and minerals you need. Might as wlel combine the 2 instead of spending huge amounts on supplements.

Ed

Amanda93
07-18-2013, 09:35 AM
I have a huge fear of blood clots.. My left leg has been hurting today. Nothing bad just some aches.. Idk why i can't shake the feeling... I need some reassurance.. :(

Can totally relate to this I started getting random pains in my left leg and I started to panic thinking it may be dvt I had my legs checked 3 time and I was told I havent but I still wasnt convinced this started about 3 weeks ago. Its not so severe now I have niggles now and again but thinking about it makes it worse, u prob have muscle strain and depending on the severity of the strain it can last for up to 6+ weeks xxx just keep on ur feet and do gentle stretches e.g. straighten ur leg . Hold a towel from the feet to ur arms and pull ur toes gently towards u by pulling towel xx