PDA

View Full Version : Does skipping heart beat

anxietygirl143
07-17-2013, 02:09 PM
Does skipping heart beat make you sweat and make ur eye pupils change .. N sometimes pressure in chest .. 2 days ago I had ate fries 1min after my heart skipped two times felt like I was gonna pass out

blackopz432
07-17-2013, 02:59 PM
Does skipping heart beat make you sweat and make ur eye pupils change .. N sometimes pressure in chest .. 2 days ago I had ate fries 1min after my heart skipped two times felt like I was gonna pass out

I would go with Yes, it's probably not skipping because with that's hardly noticable, like do you feel it skip when yoy hiccup, probably not, so that was probably just the anxiety, and to be honest the tight chest pain could of been caused due to the air bubble or gas trapped in the chest...

and you won't pass out from hear skipping in two second, peoplw who have a stroke oe heart attack don't loose conciousness until about 1 after tge symptom begin.

I woykd say that you are a high strubg person that is worried all the time and let that fear get the best of them on accident, and by trying to figure our how to make it better it might make it worse.

blackopz432
07-17-2013, 03:00 PM

oh lurd I apologize for that spellibg lol still getting used to this phone

anxietygirl143
07-17-2013, 04:19 PM
oh lurd I apologize for that spellibg lol still getting used to this phone

Thanks .. It's just so scary I panic to much about my heart :(

blackopz432
07-17-2013, 04:26 PM
Thanks .. It's just so scary I panic to much about my heart :(

I completely understand, I used to be athletic and now that I have kind of taken a break for a Year due to an injury it beat so hard by just walking up the stair, or if I start thinking about it beating and visualize it in my chest I start to what if' it's not beating right...

It's something you worry most about because it is the main thing keeping you alive, like if you jam a finger you are just like eh because its not that important.

You will get through it just keep Ur head up and mind strong and you will be able to overcome it.