PDA

View Full Version : Starting to get panicky

sharacel91
07-16-2013, 05:42 AM
So I've been on my own since 10 this morning now for me that's good usually I can't go any longer then 10 mins my partner has had to work away today he will be back by half 2 but I'm now feeling it very nervous, dizzy sick and keep getting pains in my chest and back!!! I need to try not to run out the house and go see a friend or something I must stick this out need some help though!

HealingTime
07-16-2013, 05:49 AM
Can you clean? Find some fun blogs to read? Read a book? Watch a movie? Take a nap?

MrsJ88
07-16-2013, 10:52 AM
So I've been on my own since 10 this morning now for me that's good usually I can't go any longer then 10 mins my partner has had to work away today he will be back by half 2 but I'm now feeling it very nervous, dizzy sick and keep getting pains in my chest and back!!! I need to try not to run out the house and go see a friend or something I must stick this out need some help though!

I am the same way, I get so panicked being alone!

aclockworkrystn
07-16-2013, 11:34 AM
I know exactly how you feel! I am a stay at home mom and my fiancé has 2 jobs. He is gone Monday - Friday 9-3 and then about 3 or 4 days a week he will work evenings or weekends at his second job. Being alone is very hard for me! Especially having to take care of my daughter while I'm anxious. It usually helps me to sit in front of the air conditioning, drink something cold, try to read something or listen to music. If all else fails, I call my grandma or my mom. Having a conversation can be a great distraction. There have been many times where I've felt anxiety creeping up on me and I call someone to talk and forget all about it.

aclockworkrystn
07-16-2013, 11:36 AM
I was also having back/chest pains yesterday night while my fiancé was at work. Once I was able to stop thinking about it, I didn't notice them anymore. I know it's sometimes hard to convince yourself that it's just anxiety but it is :)

HealingTime
07-16-2013, 11:38 AM
I also pick an old tv series and watch it like crazy. 7th Heaven is it now. It totally occupies my mind. I just watch it on my phone or ipad.

kelliesean
07-16-2013, 11:55 AM
I also pick an old tv series and watch it like crazy. 7th Heaven is it now. It totally occupies my mind. I just watch it on my phone or ipad.

I do this too!!

em1
07-16-2013, 12:04 PM
Hey kelliesean I could not message you back as your inbox was full lol

frankzito
07-16-2013, 12:22 PM
Pawn stars is my go to show , and to fall asleep to

laurentellez
07-16-2013, 12:33 PM
Pawn stars, hardcore pawn, and lizard luck.. Yeah my favorite relaxation tv

frankzito
07-16-2013, 12:35 PM
Pawn stars, hardcore pawn, and lizard luck.. Yeah my favorite relaxation tv

All my favorite shows too! NO BOBBY, BOBBY NOOO!!!

HealingTime
07-16-2013, 12:43 PM
Now I know where to come too when I run out of shows to watch! ;)

kelliesean
07-16-2013, 01:14 PM
Hey kelliesean I could not message you back as your inbox was full lol

Lol!! Thanks Em :-))) ok.. I'll take care of it;)

laurentellez
07-16-2013, 01:18 PM
Lmao.. Bobby... I love it,

sharacel91
07-16-2013, 01:30 PM
My partner hardly ever leaves me as he knows I struggle an I'm lucky because he works from home a lot of the time. Today was the first time I've been left on my own longer then an hour for about 7 months and this is no joke usually if my partner goes away for work I get a friend around or stay with a family member that's how bad I struggle being on my own. I do feel proud of myself but now I'm exhausted. My anxiety has got worse at night time though it keeps doing this few months it will be the day time then few months it will be night time. So tonight I now feel awful.

frankzito
07-16-2013, 01:35 PM
My partner hardly ever leaves me as he knows I struggle an I'm lucky because he works from home a lot of the time. Today was the first time I've been left on my own longer then an hour for about 7 months and this is no joke usually if my partner goes away for work I get a friend around or stay with a family member that's how bad I struggle being on my own. I do feel proud of myself but now I'm exhausted. My anxiety has got worse at night time though it keeps doing this few months it will be the day time then few months it will be night time. So tonight I now feel awful.

Maybe looking froward to him returning would help.

sharacel91
07-16-2013, 01:37 PM
He was only gone 4 hours but even when he did return although I felt safer I felt like he wasn't proud of what I had done I wanted him to say he was proud of me I don't think he realises how hard it was for me.

frankzito
07-16-2013, 01:44 PM
He was only gone 4 hours but even when he did return although I felt safer I felt like he wasn't proud of what I had done I wanted him to say he was proud of me I don't think he realises how hard it was for me.

It is hard for them to grasp, and we can't wish it on them to see for themselves