PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety is so annoying

Stephj526
07-15-2013, 05:19 PM
I feel like all I do is complain in here anymore. I miss the days when I was feeling better and was giving helpful advice. Sorry to be such a whiner lately!

I've been having right arm swelling. Saw the doc today, she recommended that I reduce my salt intake and see if it helps. But of course yesterday I made the mistake of googling so now I'm wondering why I'm suddenly retaining this water.

Of course googles #1 answer was heart failure. Welcome anxiety. Now I have chest pain. Took some tums, no help. Left side chest still hurts. I've had all the work up done by my cardiologist. All normal results. I've been telling myself it's just my anxiety but apparently my body doesn't want to listen.

And then I read today that my Prilosec and Lexapro can interact and cause irregular heart rythyms. So now I'm worried about that, but the chest pain is my bigger pain.

I'm so tired of random chest pains. Dang anxiety is really getting annoying.

ConCon
07-15-2013, 05:44 PM
Complaining is good, and remember we are here to listen, so no one minds if you complain a bit.
I doubt its a heart problem, if it was the doctor would of told you.
Good Luck.

frankzito
07-15-2013, 06:34 PM
Complaining is good, and remember we are here to listen, so no one minds if you complain a bit.
I doubt its a heart problem, if it was the doctor would of told you.
Good Luck.

Yeah, even getting pissed makes em go away (panic attacks)or has for me.

kelliesean
07-15-2013, 06:40 PM
Yeah, even getting pissed makes em go away (panic attacks)or has for me.

Yeah any OTHER kind of strong emotion is good for distraction from anxiety.. I agree :)

frankzito
07-15-2013, 06:46 PM
Yeah any OTHER kind of strong emotion is good for distraction from anxiety.. I agree :)

I went on a lake trip with the guys when my anxiety first started, and they came back to the condo late, and I was having a bad way. I got so mad that the adrenaline did me right and I felt great. You think it would be bad coming down, but it wasn't

kelliesean
07-15-2013, 06:50 PM
I went on a lake trip with the guys when my anxiety first started, and they came back to the condo late, and I was having a bad way. I got so mad that the adrenaline did me right and I felt great. You think it would be bad coming down, but it wasn't

One time when I was 18.. Working in a beauty supply .. I started having a ridiculous anxiety attack.. I told my coworker, who thankfully was a good friend of mine so I didn't have to feel soooo insane lol.. But I sat on the floor by the big window looking outside- tears in my eyes.. Feeling demented and crazed and about to die.. And suddenly I saw an old school mate walk by!! I was so curious about her.. It pulled me right back into reality.. Right out of that anxiety! It was weird..

frankzito
07-15-2013, 06:55 PM
One time when I was 18.. Working in a beauty supply .. I started having a ridiculous anxiety attack.. I told my coworker, who thankfully was a good friend of mine so I didn't have to feel soooo insane lol.. But I sat on the floor by the big window looking outside- tears in my eyes.. Feeling demented and crazed and about to die.. And suddenly I saw an old school mate walk by!! I was so curious about her.. It pulled me right back into reality.. Right out of that anxiety! It was weird..

Yes! lol it helps you realize it's anxiety as well. The body is one Amazing and crazy thing. :-)

frankzito
07-15-2013, 06:57 PM
Yes! lol it helps you realize it's anxiety as well. The body is one Amazing and crazy thing. :-)

Shit, I just got a palp lol :-/

kelliesean
07-15-2013, 06:58 PM

It REALLY is!

kelliesean
07-15-2013, 06:59 PM
Shit, I just got a palp lol :-/

Oh no.. Grrrr..

frankzito
07-15-2013, 07:02 PM
Oh no.. Grrrr..

A little heat and its over. Reading too much on the site probably ;-)

kelliesean
07-15-2013, 07:05 PM

Haha! Yep! I only allow myself to skim a bit here n there nowadays.. And if I see even a little something that spooks me I leave the topic lol..
Bc I have been doing amazing w my breathing issues fm the past.. But reading about all that the other day- and I was actually looking for a deep breathe all friggin day!! Grrrr lol.. I haven't done that in YEARS! Smh..

Oh well.. But I am better now :)

Ok.. I have to sign out for a bit! "See" u here soon!! Take care and feel good :)

frankzito
07-15-2013, 07:08 PM
Haha! Yep! I only allow myself to skim a bit here n there nowadays.. And if I see even a little something that spooks me I leave the topic lol..
Bc I have been doing amazing w my breathing issues fm the past.. But reading about all that the other day- and I was actually looking for a deep breathe all friggin day!! Grrrr lol.. I haven't done that in YEARS! Smh..

Oh well.. But I am better now :)

Ok.. I have to sign out for a bit! "See" u here soon!! Take care and feel good :)

Agreed! You too!
Thank you Dear

Stephj526
07-15-2013, 07:14 PM

I totally understand this one! Read too much and you start to feel things. Glad the heat kicked it for you!

frankzito
07-15-2013, 07:21 PM
I totally understand this one! Read too much and you start to feel things. Glad the heat kicked it for you!

Thanks young lady. I should of said I got a little hot flash with it and then it was over lol I'm
Confusing people around here :-)

Stephj526
07-15-2013, 07:28 PM
Lol. Either way, happy it's over! :)

frankzito
07-15-2013, 07:35 PM
Thannk you so much!! :-)