PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with a break in a relationship over 7 months

octopus
07-14-2013, 04:31 PM
I'm feeling bad right now. So last Wendsday night my 7 month long gf decided we should take a break. I hate this. As a anxiety sufferer you just want to know the truth and why. She says she still loves me and cares about me. But we need a break. She even kissed me twice when I decided to show up at her house as a last ditch effort to change her mind. We both cried our eyes out and she listened but said she needs to find herself and she thinks it will be easier in college (leaving in August) for me without her. I couldn't believe this. I'm very confused and hurt. I've talked to her a little bit sometimes she says she misses me and loves me. But today I told her to try to be honest with me. She says it's a break for herself and "don't want a bf I guess?". We might Skype tonight but I'm doubting it since I haven't heard from here in an hour and a half. I'm having trouble dealing with this cause I love her very much and she said she does too. I'm having trouble eating and having chest like constricting pains. I'm on 60 mg of Fluxetine. I feel like I'm dieing. I'm just loving her but want her back she was always so nice and she was all I wanted in a girl. Doesent drink or drugs,passionate towards you, lots of other things. Any tips for advice dealing with this or even getting her back. I know I sound desperate because I probably am :((((((
I've cried so much.

solta
07-15-2013, 12:30 AM
I feel for you. I went through the same ordeal and for someone who suffers from anxiety, well, its not easy. The truth is that it will be hard to go through but trust me when I say it gets better. After a while you start to see that there are a lot of girls out there and when you find someone new you'll be just as much into them as you were into your old girlfriend. It hurts and feels twice as bad when you suffer from anxiety but you'll be over it at some point. It takes time but in the end its better not to be with someone who's not sure of what they want. Whenever I'm facing problems with people I just find other people to be with.

octopus
07-15-2013, 02:28 PM
I have the mentality that there is no girl like her. It's just shitty