PDA

View Full Version : Quitting Caffeine more anxious?

sitemastercalifornia
07-14-2013, 10:12 AM
Can quitting Caffeine make you really nauseous and panicky? I feel so blah right now, almost like i'm not breathing right. never felt that way but always have been anxious. Worse this past year.

Is it dangerous to just stop drinking caffieine?

Babylonz
07-14-2013, 11:22 AM
I know you can go through caffiene withdrawal if your addicted to it. For like two weeks? But after that it is a good thing to not drink caffeien everyday.

sharacel91
07-14-2013, 01:02 PM
Caffeine is a Drug basically and when you stop it just like any other drug it will make you feel not only low but sick headachy shakey ect you maybe need to ease of it slowly instead of just coming off it. I very rarely drink caffeine I stick to my herbal teas now which relax me :)

solta
07-14-2013, 01:34 PM
Yeah, you can go through caffeine withdrawal but after changing from coffee to herbal teas my anxiety has gone down by notch. I used to drink a pot or two a day which didn't exactly help my anxiety. I knew it caused a lot of the problems I was having so I quit drinking coffee all together. At first I had one or two cups a day, switched to black tea, then normal tea and now I take a cup or two of herbal tea in the morning. From my experience I can say that losing the coffee really does help with the anxiety!