PDA

View Full Version : Me again

sharacel91
07-12-2013, 03:32 PM
Getting realllllllly fed up with anxiety I thought I was getting a bit better but now feel like I'm on a down hill again!!

The symptoms seem worse then ever at the moment the physical ones- chest pain, racing heart, skipped beat, head pains loads more!! Why why why?!?!?!

Sorry to moan again as I seem to be posting everyday on here now I'm just really struggling

em1
07-12-2013, 03:45 PM
Getting realllllllly fed up with anxiety I thought I was getting a bit better but now feel like I'm on a down hill again!!

The symptoms seem worse then ever at the moment the physical ones- chest pain, racing heart, skipped beat, head pains loads more!! Why why why?!?!?!

Sorry to moan again as I seem to be posting everyday on here now I'm just really struggling

Hello there you poor thing,I know it's hard to cope with sometimes but try and think to yourself that you felt like this yesterday and your still here,it's all anxiety that big fat lier that's anxiety,you will be fine if won't hurt you your not going to die etc x

Miss.GracieN
07-12-2013, 03:46 PM
Hey, don't feel like you're moaning. I don't think there's anything in particular I can say to make it go away, but sometimes talking to someone generally is better x