PDA

View Full Version : Constant thoughts

Jay Williams
07-12-2013, 05:13 AM
I constantly think I am going to die..any minute..or when I go to sleep. I think of it every minute.
When I hear (on the news) that a young person died- I think that I am going to be next.
I think that my heart is going to stop..and I give this so much thought..how is it going to feel..who is gonna find me..how sad people will be..
Do you guys also constantly think you're going to die??

Breathing problems, constant yawning to catch a breath, light headedness.

Then the constant feeling of the pulse. I feel my pulse all day, every day and everyWHERE. I have to, I can't help it.

majesty
07-12-2013, 06:01 AM
I constantly think I am going to die..any minute..or when I go to sleep. I think of it every minute.
When I hear (on the news) that a young person died- I think that I am going to be next.
I think that my heart is going to stop..and I give this so much thought..how is it going to feel..who is gonna find me..how sad people will be..
Do you guys also constantly think you're going to die??

Breathing problems, constant yawning to catch a breath, light headedness.

Then the constant feeling of the pulse. I feel my pulse all day, every day and everyWHERE. I have to, I can't help it.

Omg this is exactly me!!! Most nights I go to bed thinking its my last. And I always get this constant thought that my heart is going to stop so I check my pulse constantly. Wow, it's crazy that you're going through the exact same thing is me.

Jay Williams
07-12-2013, 06:07 AM
Yep, I think that every night is gonna be my last night. I really really think that- and I tell myself that I guess it's time to go.

I take rescue drops to calm myself.

How can one think about death every day?

majesty
07-12-2013, 06:31 AM
I don't take anything for it. I just know it's anxiety so I just try get over it.

Marlow
07-12-2013, 08:48 AM
I constantly think I am going crazy. any minute I am going to break down and have a psychotic episode. Scary shit

str8trippin
07-12-2013, 08:56 AM
Yes, this is me also for the last few weeks...I was beginning to think I was going insane, honestly. It's awful, and it's definitely one of the things I wish I could overcome more than anything else because it isn't pleasant. Even before I started having severe anxiety, I feel like I had death on my mind a lot...especially at night when I'd lay down to go to sleep. It's like obsessive AND intrusive thoughts and it's frustrating! And I'm also a pulse checker, all though I'm doing it as much as I was for a while.

em1
07-12-2013, 09:01 AM
we are all thinking the same things about health,going crazy etc,but if you really sit and think about anxiety and the facts,(it won't harm you,your not going to go mad one day,your going to be fine,I know it's a scary feeling and its Exhausting Physically and mentally, Believe me I know,but I also know no matter how I'm feeling at that time that anxiety is a big fat lier