PDA

View Full Version : Pregnancy and anxiety

sharacel91
07-11-2013, 10:22 AM
I'm currently pregnant and have bad sickness along with it. It has made my anxiety quite bad again as well which is making me depressed infact it's really getting me down to the point where I don't want to be pregnant anymore :( can anyone give some advice or relate to me??

sharacel91
07-11-2013, 01:13 PM
Anyone?????

str8trippin
07-11-2013, 01:23 PM
When I was pregnant with my daughter I had HORRIBLE morning sickness, and was pretty stressed out because my husband (now ex-husband) was always gone at work so I was basically home alone 24/7 and without a vehicle. So I can relate to having anxiety and depression during pregnancy, and being sick of top of it does NOT help alleviate the anxiety. If you're having morning sickness, does anything relieve it? I did a lot of ginger tea or ginger ale...the ginger is really great for nausea and that seemed to help me some.

smoore
07-11-2013, 10:09 PM
I have a 6 month old and I was just in your exact shoes. Ugh!! It was horrible. I was hospitalized twice for bad morning sickness. It was crazy. Anxiety was two times hundreds bad and I didn't enjoy being pregnant at all!! I feel you

smoore
07-11-2013, 10:10 PM
There were many times I didn't even want to be pregnant anymore!!!!