PDA

View Full Version : On my way to recovery

Kellie
07-11-2013, 12:05 AM
I was in a very bad way a few months ago, i was at my lowest. This post is for people who think that they won't be okay, or that they see no end. Once i knew something wasn't right. I went to my school counsellor who then referred me to a psychologist, at first i didn't think that would help.. Few first sessions i thought weren't helpful. I then was put of 10mg of Paroxetine which then was put up to 20mg.

Yes, i still have bad days.. But they are not anywhere near as bad as they used to be. I still have a lot of anxieties.. I have had anxiety for how many years and I didn't do anything about it because i thought it was normal, it was kind of my comfort zone i guess. Now i notice the changes, they are scary and sometimes I run away from recovery, skipping appointments, but then i soon learn that i need this.

I thought there was no way out, i have a long long way to go. But i am getting better, one step at a time. And you can do the same! You! You can do it! Don't give up hope.

This forum has helped me so much, to know that I'm not alone keeps motivating me (: thankyou so much.
#onestepcloser <3

CraftyMomma
07-11-2013, 05:03 AM
Glad you found something that works!! That's makes all the difference in the world :) I hope you continue to get better!

kelliesean
07-11-2013, 05:23 AM
I was in a very bad way a few months ago, i was at my lowest. This post is for people who think that they won't be okay, or that they see no end. Once i knew something wasn't right. I went to my school counsellor who then referred me to a psychologist, at first i didn't think that would help.. Few first sessions i thought weren't helpful. I then was put of 10mg of Paroxetine which then was put up to 20mg.

Yes, i still have bad days.. But they are not anywhere near as bad as they used to be. I still have a lot of anxieties.. I have had anxiety for how many years and I didn't do anything about it because i thought it was normal, it was kind of my comfort zone i guess. Now i notice the changes, they are scary and sometimes I run away from recovery, skipping appointments, but then i soon learn that i need this.

I thought there was no way out, i have a long long way to go. But i am getting better, one step at a time. And you can do the same! You! You can do it! Don't give up hope.

This forum has helped me so much, to know that I'm not alone keeps motivating me (: thankyou so much.
#onestepcloser <3

So true! This is great to share Kellie :).. P.S. we spell our name the same way lol..