PDA

View Full Version : panicking

angieproc1977
07-10-2013, 04:50 PM
Lying in bed and feel like my heart is going crazy, missed beats extra beats flutters pressure its makinge freak. .. does anyone get this just out of thw blue x

str8trippin
07-10-2013, 04:52 PM
Definitely. It all feels out of the blue to me...and a lot of the time it creeps up when I am trying to relax. I'll be exhausted, and finally lay down to try and go to sleep, and HELLO, there it is in full force!

angieproc1977
07-10-2013, 04:57 PM
Its scary am sure my heart is gonna stop or explode

frankzito
07-10-2013, 04:59 PM
Me too. As you lay there your thinking about stuff,without even realizing it. I would say. Of course I'm no doctor

JLBnole68
07-10-2013, 08:11 PM
Yes, that's probably one of the most common symptoms of anxiety attacks. It really sucks when they just hit out of nowhere.

MrsJ88
07-10-2013, 08:34 PM
Having anxiety tonight myself... My heart beats weird like that too. Currently, my breathing is weird and its scaring me

frankzito
07-10-2013, 08:39 PM
Having anxiety tonight myself... My heart beats weird like that too. Currently, my breathing is weird and its scaring me

I've gone through multiple bouts of breathing problems . Holding breath, shallow, not breathing with the belly. All sorts, it comes and goes. When anxiety is high, it's worse, of course . It's like you forget how to breath, also

MrsJ88
07-10-2013, 08:44 PM
I've gone through multiple bouts of breathing problems . Holding breath, shallow, not breathing with the belly. All sorts, it comes and goes. When anxiety is high, it's worse, of course . It's like you forget how to breath, also

Yes exactly, I just start breathing weird. I'm sure I do it to myself

frankzito
07-10-2013, 08:49 PM
Yes exactly, I just start breathing weird. I'm sure I do it to myself

That's all
It is , you can't help. Like when you concentrate and screw up your breathing. I hated that in the beginning. It's not on my top ten list at the moment, with me. But still happens at bad times. Maybe your bath will fix ya :-)

JLBnole68
07-10-2013, 08:56 PM
Just remain calm and try to refocus your thoughts. Maybe try reading a book. Or writing down your symptoms as they are happening. A lot of times, that helps me. Just the act of having to write it all out refocuses my thought train and then I read all that back to myself once I've calmed down a bit and it seems almost crazy that it ever happened. Not sure if that makes sense. It's almost like I'm reading about it happening to someone else and I feel like I have more power over it.

MrsJ88
07-10-2013, 09:14 PM
That's all
It is , you can't help. Like when you concentrate and screw up your breathing. I hated that in the beginning. It's not on my top ten list at the moment, with me. But still happens at bad times. Maybe your bath will fix ya :-)

Thanks Frank :)

angieproc1977
07-11-2013, 01:13 AM
Thanks guys although I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy its good to hear im not alone, I managed to calm down and go to sleep eventually and woke up normal rhis morning so im pretty sure if it was anything serious the symptoms would not have gone away x