PDA

View Full Version : Hi, new today

Diamond_Fire
07-10-2013, 02:49 AM
Hi everyone
I am new here today
I simply googled forums as I really feel I am not going to come out the other side of this anymore without support and it seems only people who know how anxiety and panic feels really understands, so here I am.
I do want to support other people as much as I receive support as for me I think that will help to know im helping others. Just feel like I need a safe place to talk where I wont be judged, told what to do or thought that I am being silly .

I am on my PC all day and really need this to focus my mind

Hope everyone has a great day

xx

em1
07-10-2013, 04:44 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum :)

Diamond_Fire
07-10-2013, 04:52 AM
Thanks. I have just installed the app on my phone too. Desperate? Lol probably
Hope you're feeling okay today
It does help to just know other people have the same issues and don't think you're a loon :)

em1
07-10-2013, 05:02 AM
Thanks. I have just installed the app on my phone too. Desperate? Lol probably
Hope you're feeling okay today
It does help to just know other people have the same issues and don't think you're a loon :)

Do you want to talk about what's on your mind? I've had panic attacks for a long time so I could offer you some Peace of mind and Reassurance

Diamond_Fire
07-10-2013, 05:15 AM
Hey thanks

I wouldn't know where to start
Right now though in anxious and nervous wondering if my ex will be in touch and if they do I just know it won't be positive and I always feel not good enough that I haven't tried harder and so many negative feelings. I've downloaded 16 apps today to find one to help stop me being so anxious. I've had a session of NLP and life coaching and I know how I should think its just getting myself there. Trying to focus my mind and remind myself I am a good person and I'm not responsible for how other people are acting. Still has a massive effect on me though, how my ex reacts to me. They are in control of my emotions not me and I am trying to change that. It's just hard and overwhelming
Thanks though
I'm sure just writing it down helps
X

em1
07-10-2013, 05:30 AM
This forum is really good,there is so many people to talk to and that have been in or are in the same Situation,it's good
To write things down and even if you think oh that's not helping me,it's really is as it's getting how you feel out in the open,it's better to talk to other who know how your feeling Rather than Not and getting anxious

Diamond_Fire
07-10-2013, 06:03 AM
Thank you. That has helped. Hope to make some friends on here. Thanks for your reply. Hope you're feeling okay today x

mindtides
07-22-2013, 12:25 PM
Hi there welcome!