PDA

View Full Version : Omg how crazy am i??

laurentellez
07-09-2013, 11:34 PM
So earlier i was eating a pickle, and my daughter asked for a bite so i gave her 1. Then i took it back completely forgetting she has a small cold sore. So took a bite and all i tasted was canpho–phenique. Her cold sore med in my mouth. Well being a lady, i chewed it up and swallowed. Omg anxiety hit me. I felt like i couldn't swallow . And throat started to FEEL like it was closing up :/... Not realizing that this is a cold sore med which is I'm sure knowingly going to be close to ur mouth.. Im better now... Geez!!!

RAIDER805
07-09-2013, 11:38 PM
So earlier i was eating a pickle, and my daughter asked for a bite so i gave her 1. Then i took it back completely forgetting she has a small cold sore. So took a bite and all i tasted was canpho–phenique. Her cold sore med in my mouth. Well being a lady, i chewed it up and swallowed. Omg anxiety hit me. I felt like i couldn't swallow . And throat started to FEEL like it was closing up :/... Not realizing that this is a cold sore med which is I'm sure knowingly going to be close to ur mouth.. Im better now... Geez!!!

Lol... How long have you had anxiety for?

laurentellez
07-09-2013, 11:45 PM
A little over 2 years

RAIDER805
07-09-2013, 11:47 PM
Do you know how it started?

laurentellez
07-09-2013, 11:50 PM
Um idk for sure! It all happened when i went through a seperation in my life.. How about u??

RAIDER805
07-09-2013, 11:54 PM
I don't know either... I'm still trying to figure that out. It's only been 4 months for me

laurentellez
07-10-2013, 12:34 AM
Such a short time