PDA

View Full Version : Keeping calm is so hard...

HealingTime
07-09-2013, 08:27 PM
Had a talk with the husband. I am so beyond frustrated and almost lost my cool to panic several times. I kept it cool. It was soooo hard. But I did it. My stomach is in a knot but I'm a little bit proud of myself.

Deborahrbly
07-09-2013, 09:56 PM
Up........................... up................ top !!!!!!!!!!

HealingTime
07-10-2013, 10:16 PM
I had a bit of a panic attack today but I kept it at bay until I was off the online with husband. He heard calm me. I then cried and breathed insanely fast got light headed and wanted to be dead. But at least I did it alone.

DodgingRain
07-11-2013, 11:23 AM
HealingTime, part of getting better with this is braking that old pattern until a new pattern takes over. Hang in there, some things are just a matter of time and practice.

str8trippin
07-11-2013, 11:50 AM
Way to go! Agree with DodgingRain, getting better is breaking a cycle and sometimes that is a journey, and not always an easy one. You've already made an enormous amount of progress and that's a HUGE positive and what matters the most. Keep doing what you're doing...don't neglect yourself!

HealingTime
07-14-2013, 06:57 PM
Thank you both. I do feel I've made huge progress but I have so much to prove still and the daily reminder from hubby makes it enormously hard. But I'm changing for the better and that's in the right direction. I know he's pushing my buttons trying to set me off so he can say see you haven't hanged at all. But it's not go an happen. Numbness helps.