PDA

View Full Version : Suicidal Thoughts

Duck Daffy
07-08-2013, 10:29 PM
Yeah, life sucks.

That's my opening sentence after four revisions of this bullshit. Don't (pretend to) worry, I'm not considering acting out these thoughts/impulses (not any time soon anyways). I've been having panic attacks on and off since I was 7-9(?) Honestly, I'm exhausted. If me dying means no more panic or distress, then whatever, it's not like I have anything significant to contribute here anyways. Besides, I'm just another fuck up, so who cares? This is not for attention, I'm not asking for anyone to pour their heart and soul in the comments section (though it would be an interesting read), I'm just putting my thoughts in text format. I suppose I'm going through an existential crisis. Another thing that's putting a lot of stress on my mind is this ongoing battle with confidence/self esteem. One day (well, more like one hour) I'm confident and happy. Then it's a downward spiral from there. I'm beginning to loathe (I use that word sparingly) myself again. It's just funny how my mind drifts back to these thoughts so quickly. I don't feel like the same person (perhaps that's a good thing?) Maybe I'm just a dumb teenager. Maybe I'm sleep deprived. Whatever.

MEGO
07-08-2013, 11:08 PM
I am sorry to hear this, but I know exactly what u mean when u say u don't want attention. I've been going through a lot of what you mentioned here ever since i was about 10 or 11. I'm 19 now and still have extremely bad anxiety and depression. I definitely understand the low self esteem and confidence as I also deal with that. I wish there was some way I could help, but you aren't dumb and people definitely care.

Duck Daffy
07-08-2013, 11:25 PM
I feel like we (generalization) can only help ourselves with this particular problem.

Just curious, why 'MEGO'? I don't have anything against it, just wondering. Welcome to the site, by the way.

MEGO
07-09-2013, 12:43 AM
It's just my first name and last name initial. Everything I tried was saying it was already used...
And thanks, hopefully this will help in some way..

Duck Daffy
07-09-2013, 01:03 AM
Yeah, there are some really smart people on here, so just stay active and they'll find you with their ye olde bags o'wisdom.