PDA

View Full Version : Fatigue

Bam77
07-06-2013, 02:01 PM
I haven't been sleeping well lately. Today I almost cant function because Im so worn out. Its almost bringing on the panic. Does anyone else experience anxiety when fatigued?

leetbulldog
07-06-2013, 06:50 PM
Yes I do. It's very debilitating . Try not to focus on it and try to go out and do your thing. I k ow it's tough, but just do it :)

Stephj526
07-06-2013, 07:57 PM
I do. In my head, I start worrying its heart failure or anything bad. When of course it's just because I'm tired. There's an easy answer but anxiety can be so mean!

Shepard
07-06-2013, 09:13 PM
My symptoms are always worse if I'm not getting enough sleep. Quality sleep is so important for us dealing with anxiety, but I know how hard it is to even get close to quality sleep with the shit we deal with. I've been a little stressed the past few days, and can't seem to get more than 5 hours..which is causing me to feel like crap during the day..like I'm on the verge of a huge attack all day.

It gets easier once you accept that it is just anxiety and nothing sinister, I can tell myself that I feel like this because I'm tired..and because I actually belive that, now I can stop myself from panicking.