PDA

View Full Version : Crisis team coming

ally
07-05-2013, 03:30 AM
I'm so scared I've got the crisis team coming in an hour, I'm shaking all over, and feel so sick, my husband is saying I'm out of control and he's telling them to take me away:( I feel so ill

rhar
07-05-2013, 04:15 AM
Hang in there.. Can you take some deep breaths and do the following..

Name 5 things you can see
Name 5 things you can smell
Name 5 things that are touching your skin.. And repeat. This helps me....

Hugs x

marycap
07-05-2013, 08:38 AM
Hang in there.. Can you take some deep breaths and do the following..

Name 5 things you can see
Name 5 things you can smell
Name 5 things that are touching your skin.. And repeat. This helps me....

Hugs x

Great advice--I'll use it. Tx!

em1
07-05-2013, 12:44 PM
I'm so scared I've got the crisis team coming in an hour, I'm shaking all over, and feel so sick, my husband is saying I'm out of control and he's telling them to take me away:( I feel so ill

Hello ally how did it go today? I did try and message you but your inbox is full

ally
07-05-2013, 01:29 PM
Hi em I've deleted some messages so not sure why? I'm not too good, crisis team were really nice and I was in a terrible state, I have told them the whole picture of things here, it was left that they are speaking to their dr which they did and she rang me back at half 5, to say they he's suggested I increase the seroquel XL to 150 mg as of tonight and drop one dose of the Valium in the day tomorrow, they want me off the Valium within a few days and then they can see how the seroquel is working? I'm to keep on the escitalopram as it is for the time being and they are seeing me Monday, not the dr them and the mental health nurse, there's also someone coming tomorrow to look at the anxiety, I had to go to this cbt appt also today which I don't know how I did it I feel so ill:( shaking etc, and terrible nausea, I struggled with it, and I'm worried I'm not going to respond as iam, I have to do some homework things and commit weekly, it was so hard today, it's also been discussed the possibility of me going to this home place if I can't manage home, but it's something I really am frightened about as I'm not good and my kids I will worry so much about them especially my older 2 who are not my husbands, their relationship isn't good at all, and obviously my little 2 year old, who is his. My husband has now tho said he's not happy with what they want to do because the seroquel is sedating too and can't see how it's going to help me so now I'm in turmoil again:( em I don't know what to do but the team say they think if we try this they are hoping ill eventually feel less and less drugged up in the day after the drop off the Valium eventually? Sorry this is so long in reply, thank you for caring x

em1
07-05-2013, 01:43 PM
Hi em I've deleted some messages so not sure why? I'm not too good, crisis team were really nice and I was in a terrible state, I have told them the whole picture of things here, it was left that they are speaking to their dr which they did and she rang me back at half 5, to say they he's suggested I increase the seroquel XL to 150 mg as of tonight and drop one dose of the Valium in the day tomorrow, they want me off the Valium within a few days and then they can see how the seroquel is working? I'm to keep on the escitalopram as it is for the time being and they are seeing me Monday, not the dr them and the mental health nurse, there's also someone coming tomorrow to look at the anxiety, I had to go to this cbt appt also today which I don't know how I did it I feel so ill:( shaking etc, and terrible nausea, I struggled with it, and I'm worried I'm not going to respond as iam, I have to do some homework things and commit weekly, it was so hard today, it's also been discussed the possibility of me going to this home place if I can't manage home, but it's something I really am frightened about as I'm not good and my kids I will worry so much about them especially my older 2 who are not my husbands, their relationship isn't good at all, and obviously my little 2 year old, who is his. My husband has now tho said he's not happy with what they want to do because the seroquel is sedating too and can't see how it's going to help me so now I'm in turmoil again:( em I don't know what to do but the team say they think if we try this they are hoping ill eventually feel less and less drugged up in the day after the drop off the Valium eventually? Sorry this is so long in reply, thank you for caring x

I will re try to message you again now ally :)

Vannie05
07-05-2013, 02:11 PM

Poor thing... I' m so sorry to hear you're having such a bad episode
I know it's hard to believe but it WILL pass.... Try to stay calm, it's hard, I know, almost impossible in your point of view at this moment, but it will....
Think about your kids.... Love is one of the keyes to recover!!! Keep focus on them and stay strong!!!!

Vannie05
07-05-2013, 03:10 PM

Alle may I ask how long are you on Seroquel XL??

ally
07-09-2013, 01:41 AM
I started the seroquel end of may and was on 100mg around about the 6th June then swopped to the longer lasting one about the 16 th now since last fri its been increased to 150mg, have you tried it? x

Vannie05
07-09-2013, 01:56 AM
I started the seroquel end of may and was on 100mg around about the 6th June then swopped to the longer lasting one about the 16 th now since last fri its been increased to 150mg, have you tried it? x

Yes, just for two days... I felt really bad, and had some really bad episodes so they told me to stop with them... They made me feel worse then I already did!! Tremors, sweating, I felt I was living outside my body...

That's why I'm asking... I don't know if the medicine is causing you more side effects too!! Maybe talk to you dr about it??

How are you doing now??

ally
07-09-2013, 02:15 AM
I'm not good:( it doesn't make sense tho because 2 weeks ago I felt a lot better so if it was the tablets surely I'd not have had those days? but I do know what you mean about out of body thing, I feel like that, crisis team were called out and mental health nurse, they said it maybe the illness because of this? I feel numb but then weepy and then I can't respond? I've got the tremors and shakes there here now:( so how are you coping with things? x