PDA

View Full Version : Heart Anxiety

Turtleneck
07-04-2013, 04:29 PM
any one else feel like their hearts getting weaker and get freaked out that it's going to stop at any moment?

anxietygirl143
07-04-2013, 08:45 PM
any one else feel like their hearts getting weaker and get freaked out that it's going to stop at any moment?

Yes .. I'm the same way I feel it weak n I panick about it .. I feel like I can't lift heavy things cause it's to much

leetbulldog
07-05-2013, 01:36 AM
Yes I feel that way sometimes.. but I get more scare when my heart races

gengle77
07-05-2013, 02:01 AM
Me too my heart always races from the smallest activities and i can feel every beat. Its when my heart races and i cant feel it unless i check my pulse which scares me more. Then in my head i feel its not pumping good enough and thats why i dont feel. Funny thing is before my anxiety started ive never remembered feeling my pulse or even checking it.

Blessed
07-05-2013, 11:12 AM
Me too my heart always races from the smallest activities and i can feel every beat. Its when my heart races and i cant feel it unless i check my pulse which scares me more. Then in my head i feel its not pumping good enough and thats why i dont feel. Funny thing is before my anxiety started ive never remembered feeling my pulse or even checking it.

Me either!!!! Never once did I go around with my stupid fingers attached to my other wrist counting one one thousand .... Two one thousand.... Three one thousand or permanently have a blood pressure cuff attached to my arm checking my pressure 2,3,4,5,6 times a day!!!! Nuts !!!

Turtleneck
07-05-2013, 11:13 AM

Kinda interesting because I feel like I'm the opposite. I was a big sports player in high school and I was active everyday and I always remember feeling every beat, even when just laying down. It was kind of comforting for me. Ever since I've been having all this anxiety/panic attacks the past month and a half I haven't been able to feel it beat unless I'm working out, which freaks me out and makes me think somethings wrong. Each day I wake up and feel like it's getting weaker and weaker, but all the doctors say it's fine. Maybe it's due to the inactivity from all the worrying.