PDA

View Full Version : Sickly

HealingTime
07-04-2013, 10:38 AM
Husband and son are on their trip. Yesterday I got a random sickly feeling in my stomach. It started again today after some emails between the husband and me. Will a Xanax help with the feeling? I can't stand it.

em1
07-04-2013, 10:53 AM
How's it going

HealingTime
07-04-2013, 11:03 AM
I just feel icky. Nauseous in my stomach. Wondering if Xanax will take that away.

em1
07-04-2013, 11:05 AM
I just feel icky. Nauseous in my stomach. Wondering if Xanax will take that away.

Why do you feel like that ?

HealingTime
07-04-2013, 11:10 AM
Yesterday I don't know. Just worry about how husband is doing as far as working past his issues.

My therapist has only heard my side of things but she says he is being very childish. Yup.

Today we had some emails going back and forth and I could just feel tension even annoyance. He and our son must be out and about I haven't heard anything In a few hours but Ive been anxious and nauseous since.

em1
07-04-2013, 11:18 AM
Maybe try not to contact him and give each other some time to have space on your own,it maybe what you both need,try to relax and do a few things that you enjoy like take a long bath watch what program's you like read a book sit in the garden etc that's what I would do

HealingTime
07-04-2013, 11:21 AM
I have family visiting so its a distraction but I'm still sick. I haven't contacted him at all he contacted me. I have been giving total space.

em1
07-04-2013, 11:24 AM
I have family visiting so its a distraction but I'm still sick. I haven't contacted him at all he contacted me. I have been giving total space.

Good for you :) yes you may feel very Anxious still but at least your giving yourself some time
Out

HealingTime
07-04-2013, 11:29 AM
Think a Xanax would help?

em1
07-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Think a Xanax would help?

I've never been on that,how does it make you feel when you take it?

HealingTime
07-04-2013, 11:46 AM
I haven't tried it during a full attack. Just keep hoping to numb my anxiousness.

em1
07-04-2013, 11:48 AM
I haven't tried it during a full attack. Just keep hoping to numb my anxiousness.

If you can't Calm yourself down Naturally then maybe try one or half of one

HealingTime
07-04-2013, 12:07 PM
I just might. Oy.

HealingTime
07-05-2013, 04:14 PM
Boys are due home today and the nausea is growing. Last contact with husband was the mildly accusatory email yesterday morning.

MrsJ88
07-05-2013, 06:17 PM
Boys are due home today and the nausea is growing. Last contact with husband was the mildly accusatory email yesterday morning.

How are things HealingTime?

HealingTime
07-05-2013, 09:01 PM
Very anxious. Boys still aren't home and it feels like my husband still has no desire to be around me or they wouldn't be home at the last possible minute, you know? My stomach hurts and I'm queasy. I've been alone for the last four hours and trying to pass the time and not get too anxious but as it gets later and later it's becoming more difficult. I can feel my heart rate picking up and breathing more shallow.

HealingTime
07-05-2013, 09:07 PM
Omg. I'm now hyperventilating. Pacing. I just checked the credit card. They just f$$$ing got a hotel IN TOWN for $285!!!!!! I'm so mad and hurt and freaking out bad. They don't want me. I want to text him bad. I want to call him. Oh god I want to be dead I can't stand how I feel.

HealingTime
07-05-2013, 11:19 PM
Update. I'm calmer now. Parents are visiting. I had a long talk and explained everything. My dad has determined that he is testing me. I can deal with that over paranoia thoughts. I'm calmer and going to bed. Will see them in the morning.

mistiblue
07-06-2013, 02:25 AM
I'm so glad your parents are there for you. I can't imagine what your going through, but you are a fighter I can tell. Just keep calm and take one day at a time. This too shall pass.

HealingTime
07-06-2013, 06:44 AM
I'm just ill this morning. My husband texted me at like 12:30 saying now they'll just meet us (we have tickets to an event today) instead of coming home first. The event is twice today. A morning event and then an evening event. I'm wondering if by meeting us there they are planning on not coming home in between or something. He's put me in an awkward spot for sure with my parents.

They were pretty pissed at him last night when they first came home to find me bawling. My dad wanted to drive to the hotel and confront my husband. But once I explained everything, they do see where husband is just tired and skeptical that I'm really finding a real solution.

Turns out my mother takes Xanax daily for what sounds like social anxiety and general too. My dad says he notices if she forgets to take it cause she's cranky and will snap at him and she says she notices cause she's tense and anxious. She used to refuse to go out with friends and would avoid it. Now she can do it and enjoy herself.

I need a way to show my husband this is a real thing that I feel. I'm scared to death to see him. He seemed very cold over text. Short and to the point. He's also brought my son Into this by staying at a hotel in town. Come in he's 17 he's not dumb.

I'm just ill. My father has suggested for a period of time to take 1/2 Xanax daily like my mom does until the celexa starts working.

mistiblue
07-06-2013, 01:26 PM
I think your dad is wise. Count your blessings that you have a dad that is there for you. Having a strong person in your life to support you is priceless. As far as the husband situation, I don't know what to say. It would be easy for me to say just leave him or separate for a while, but I know that's not easy and unrealistic for someone with anxiety. All I can say is take your medicine and take one day at a time. Tomorrow is not promised for us, so worrying only robs of us today. Praying you have a good day today.

HealingTime
07-08-2013, 06:05 AM
I am counting my blessings he was there for me. I will be extra sad when they leave in a week.

I won't leave my husband. The day was decent. Sunday was decent. My husband puts on a good show for sure. In private he's better than last week but still chilly. I don't fully understand when he explains why and I'm not sure I totally believe him. But it is what it is and I just have to keep showing him.

I had a talk with my son yesterday. I felt the need to apologize to him for being at the receiving end of my anxiety. He was very understanding it was sweet.

I'm at the gym today not hiding in the bathroom for a change. Feels good. I'm glad to go to work today tho.