PDA

View Full Version : Craziest anxiety question yet!!!!

Blessed
07-03-2013, 04:12 PM
So I've been on a 2 year quest trying to determine why my anxiety started..... Why I fear dying... Why I constantly check my pulse, sugar, blood pressure... Wondering why I gained so much weight.... Fearful....doubtful....can't trust doctors when they say I'm fine! With that being said the only thing other than the anxiety itself that sticks out in my mind as a dramatic change for me is that I had breast augmentation 2 1/2 years ago. I wonder if that pressure on my chest causes me to notice or HAVE heart palpitations. I mean there just a size D, it's not like I'm Dolly's sister. And I by no means had this surgery to impress people I did it for me. Looking online at horror stories of people who had breast implant complications then had them removed.... Their stories would scare the crap out of anyone! I wonder if my implants are making me sick like them, it freaks me out. I've got to learn not to think like this!!!! They were naming off all the Health problems and illnesses they got since augmentation. Then I wonder should I have them removed. This is nuts I know someone PLEASE talk some sense into me. It's like now that the doc confirmed all is well with my heart, that demonic anxiety needs somewhere else to feed. Please help!!!

frankzito
07-03-2013, 04:21 PM
So I've been on a 2 year quest trying to determine why my anxiety started..... Why I fear dying... Why I constantly check my pulse, sugar, blood pressure... Wondering why I gained so much weight.... Fearful....doubtful....can't trust doctors when they say I'm fine! With that being said the only thing other than the anxiety itself that sticks out in my mind as a dramatic change for me is that I had breast augmentation 2 1/2 years ago. I wonder if that pressure on my chest causes me to notice or HAVE heart palpitations. I mean there just a size D, it's not like I'm Dolly's sister. And I by no means had this surgery to impress people I did it for me. Looking online at horror stories of people who had breast implant complications then had them removed.... Their stories would scare the crap out of anyone! I wonder if my implants are making me sick like them, it freaks me out. I've got to learn not to think like this!!!! They were naming off all the Health problems and illnesses they got since augmentation. Then I wonder should I have them removed. This is nuts I know someone PLEASE talk some sense into me. It's like now that the doc confirmed all is well with my heart, that demonic anxiety needs somewhere else to feed. Please help!!!

You never know!, if I lay certain ways I feel more pressure, and has caused them! I wonder, I used to work out and be pretty muscular, now I'm just average at best, and have wondered if Ive gotten a weaker chest area.

Blessed
07-07-2013, 02:37 PM
Has anyone had breast augmentation then extreme health anxiety / issues Afterwards?

MrsJ88
07-07-2013, 02:45 PM
Has anyone had breast augmentation then extreme health anxiety / issues Afterwards?

"Just" a D?? Lol that's a nice size girl!! Lol my aunt had to get breast reduction cause her "D's" were giving her back problems.

Blessed
07-07-2013, 02:54 PM
"Just" a D?? Lol that's a nice size girl!! Lol my aunt had to get breast reduction cause her "D's" were giving her back problems.

Was hers saline or silicone ? Did she experience any health problems because of them that she was aware of? This anxiety had got been thinking all sorts of crazy thoughts

Blessed
07-07-2013, 02:56 PM
Was hers saline or silicone ? Did she experience any health problems because of them that she was aware of? This anxiety had got been thinking all sorts of crazy thoughts

Maybe I read that wrong. Sorry !!! I'm now assuming hers were natural lol

MrsJ88
07-07-2013, 03:34 PM
Maybe I read that wrong. Sorry !!! I'm now assuming hers were natural lol

Haha yea hers were au naturale lol