PDA

View Full Version : Relax

Hannah_28
07-03-2013, 11:19 AM
I can't. I sit down and try to chill but I feelike my heads about to explode and I want to scream. This is my current constant state when out in public at work etc does anyone else get this? I just want to b alone all the time but when I am a can't handle it it seems like my anxiety gets worse as I get older when I talk to ppl my voice sounds crackly like I'm going to cry any minute I get hot and worked up all the time which is like an endless cycle as when I feel that I'm sweating it stresses me out which makes me overheat even more I don't know where to go or what to do to feel comfortable ever I'm constantly on the brink like I'm on the edge of the roof of a high building I can't breathe or sleep properly I feel really awkward around ppl it's making me so sad to know that this is it forever :( ill never truly function normally what really is the point? I feel like everyone can see and is staring at me constantly thinkin wtf is wrong with her I'm a freak I know I am and it makes it even harder to know others can see it :( x

em1
07-03-2013, 11:47 AM
I can't. I sit down and try to chill but I feelike my heads about to explode and I want to scream. This is my current constant state when out in public at work etc does anyone else get this? I just want to b alone all the time but when I am a can't handle it it seems like my anxiety gets worse as I get older when I talk to ppl my voice sounds crackly like I'm going to cry any minute I get hot and worked up all the time which is like an endless cycle as when I feel that I'm sweating it stresses me out which makes me overheat even more I don't know where to go or what to do to feel comfortable ever I'm constantly on the brink like I'm on the edge of the roof of a high building I can't breathe or sleep properly I feel really awkward around ppl it's making me so sad to know that this is it forever :( ill never truly function normally what really is the point? I feel like everyone can see and is staring at me constantly thinkin wtf is wrong with her I'm a freak I know I am and it makes it even harder to know others can see it :( x

Hello Hannah are you on any Meds or been to your doctor? Or try some Relaxation music, Reading techniques etc it all helps with anxiety and panic attacks it just depends if you want to do it all Naturally or with the help of medication,there's no right or wrong way,it's your way :) I've only just started taking something for mine and I feel so much more better allready :) I've had anxiety for over 20 years so I've done really well so far without the help of them but sometimes we need A little help and there's no shame in that

Sole
07-03-2013, 12:05 PM
Hi Hannah,

I hace the same issue. I am super grumpy and i also sound as if i am about to cry plus I like to be by myself a lot. I sometimes believe My brain/thought are the modern version if Jerkyl and Hyde. I constantly feel like everyone thinks i am idiot/freak/bonkers. But you know what...I know that i am DEFINITELY NOT an idiot and neither are you a freak!!!

We just need to find out what works best for us. I was advised by a member of the forum to start a diary and it does help because when I reflect back on my thoughts and behaviour of the previous day I realise how extreme my mind goes into over drive. Give it a try and make sure you browses the forum. There are a lot people here with amazing advice.

Tc,
Sole

Hannah_28
07-03-2013, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the advice it's nice to feel that there's sum1 there and sum1 that knows how it feels x

Sole
07-03-2013, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the advice it's nice to feel that there's sum1 there and sum1 that knows how it feels x

:-) tell me about it. Make sure you keep in touch and don't forget...your not a freak, your just a person looking for a suitable solution gor yourself.

Head up,
Sole

Hannah_28
07-03-2013, 12:37 PM
It worries me that as I've grown older it become worse i always thought it would b the other way round.

Thanks.

Hannah

Sole
07-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Yeah, I thought so too but I was wrong (the older you get the more worried you are)). I can't wait for the day to come when it's all over.

Tc,
Sole

Hannah_28
07-03-2013, 01:13 PM
That's like me I can kinda feel my body and face wanting to go in on themselves if that makes sense so ppl can't see me and I just always have this urge to hide ha I'm soundin even worse now :/ I used to panic about gettin older now I'm glad cos its one step closer to it all being over

Hannah