PDA

View Full Version : Scared of labor

anxietygirl143
07-02-2013, 07:13 PM
I'm scared of labor due to pressure in chest & pvcs n wen I do lift something heavy I feel like it's to much for my heart

MrsJ88
07-02-2013, 07:15 PM
I'm scared of labor due to pressure in chest & pvcs n wen I do lift something heavy I feel like it's to much for my heart

I thought you meant labor as in child birth ;) lol

On another note... I have that feeling also, like I'm afraid if I lift something too heavy or strain at all its bad for my heart.

anxietygirl143
07-02-2013, 07:54 PM
I thought you meant labor as in child birth ;) lol

On another note... I have that feeling also, like I'm afraid if I lift something too heavy or strain at all its bad for my heart.

Lol... Yes labor as I am pregnant I had 2 kids this would be my third but I feel like as if heavy things are to much for my heart sometimes I feel my heart wierd or congested or just giving up .. But I do have alot of pressure

MrsJ88
07-02-2013, 08:47 PM
Lol... Yes labor as I am pregnant I had 2 kids this would be my third but I feel like as if heavy things are to much for my heart sometimes I feel my heart wierd or congested or just giving up .. But I do have alot of pressure

Ok!! We are on the same page now! :) haha!! So... I just had my first child 7 months ago, and I can totally relate to you! I LITERALLY felt like my heart/chest couldn't take the labor/pushing, I freaked out about it the entire pregnancy. However, once I was in labor I didn't for a second think of my anxiety or chest/heart.

anxietygirl143
07-02-2013, 09:38 PM
Ok!! We are on the same page now! :) haha!! So... I just had my first child 7 months ago, and I can totally relate to you! I LITERALLY felt like my heart/chest couldn't take the labor/pushing, I freaked out about it the entire pregnancy. However, once I was in labor I didn't for a second think of my anxiety or chest/heart.

Thanks !!! I'm so scared