PDA

View Full Version : help! relationships with anxiety

str1keanywhere
09-13-2007, 06:45 PM
So me and my girlfriend have been doing fine and then all a sudden i felt weird about things. Like I think i had a spell of anxiety out of no where for no reason. This made me feel really distant from her and i worried that i would stop liking her. This made me more anxious and i developed a cycle so now i am wondering if i should dump her or not. I think i really really dont want to dump her but for some reason i have a gut feeling too. When i am with her or talking to her everything seems fine but when i am away i start worrying that id ont like her anymore. I can't really find a reason why i would want to dump her. I just want to know if this is a legitmate feeling of breaking up wtih her or my anxiety is just making me feel distant and i worry about that.

CallMeCrazy
09-13-2007, 08:46 PM
What is it that makes you want to break up with her? Anything specific or just all the sudden you feel like you don't like her?

Hey Guys
09-14-2007, 08:26 AM
I know this feeling all too well.

I've been dating my girlfriend for almost 13 months now, and I'm beginning to develop what I like to call "Relationship ADD." I've been losing interest after being with her for so long. I guess it just kinda comes from me being 20 and in college and seeing a million extremely attractive girls around me.