PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant help!

sharacel91
07-01-2013, 11:11 AM
Someone can they help me. I currently pregnant still early stages! The sickness has hit me bad and it's making my anxiety quite bad racing heart sore chest not quite sure what to do to make me feel better I'm so scared and worried its more ten sickness please someone help me!!

em1
07-01-2013, 11:17 AM
Someone can they help me. I currently pregnant still early stages! The sickness has hit me bad and it's making my anxiety quite bad racing heart sore chest not quite sure what to do to make me feel better I'm so scared and worried its more ten sickness please someone help me!!

Have you Tried to nibble on ginger biscuits? Ginger is good for the sickness I also found lavender oils in my bath good,or bath foam,lavender Scented candles and room spray as lavender has a Calming effects

str8trippin
07-01-2013, 11:20 AM
I agree with Em's suggestion of the ginger...ginger is great for upset stomach...I do ginger tea with a little honey!

missmello
07-01-2013, 12:25 PM
Have you told your doctor about it? If its nausea that's giving you anxiety, they can prescribe you something for nausea. I've used a med called zofran, and it works really well for nausea.

sharacel91
07-01-2013, 01:26 PM
My last 2 pregnancy a weren't like this. This is awful its making me sick :( and then making my anxiety sky high which again is not good just keep thinking something bad will happen chest feels right hard to breath xx