PDA

View Full Version : Help!

columbaduck
06-30-2013, 08:26 AM
I'd love some advice. I'm currently taking Prozac (fluoxetine) 80mg with Avanza (mirtazapine) 30mg and I am still having panic attacks at random for no reason! The slightest bit of anticipation, worry or wonder can set it off instantly. Does any body take the same (or similar) as me and take a downer like Valium to settle? Is there any other methods that have worked for you? I'm getting really sick of it interfering with my daily life, I'm starting to not like being touched, my clothes feel like they're stopping me from breathing.
My heart is going to beat out of my chest.

I have a 7month old who needs me!

Any advice or tips please!

em1
06-30-2013, 08:40 AM
I'd love some advice. I'm currently taking Prozac (fluoxetine) 80mg with Avanza (mirtazapine) 30mg and I am still having panic attacks at random for no reason! The slightest bit of anticipation, worry or wonder can set it off instantly. Does any body take the same (or similar) as me and take a downer like Valium to settle? Is there any other methods that have worked for you? I'm getting really sick of it interfering with my daily life, I'm starting to not like being touched, my clothes feel like they're stopping me from breathing.
My heart is going to beat out of my chest.

I have a 7month old who needs me!

Any advice or tips please!

Hello I'm a mum of two so I know how hard it can be when you feel this way,I'm on sertraline 50gand I did take propranolol 10g four times aday,I don't take the propranolol anymore as I don't need it and I've only been on the sertraline for four weeks and I feel gr8.i also have lavender oil in my baths and lavender room spray which is nice