PDA

View Full Version : Help please

laurentellez
06-29-2013, 03:48 PM
I'm at the park, It's 102° today I'm going to car to get in and I get a heart racing feeling. It's racing fast.. I start to get butterfly stomach with a bubble feeling in my chest.. I burp and relieve some pressure.. But I still feel the butterfly in stomach and heart racing.. Scared me :(

em1
06-29-2013, 03:52 PM
I'm at the park, It's 102° today I'm going to car to get in and I get a heart racing feeling. It's racing fast.. I start to get butterfly stomach with a bubble feeling in my chest.. I burp and relieve some pressure.. But I still feel the butterfly in stomach and heart racing.. Scared me :(

Hello that sounds like a panic attack,my heart races to when I get them and the butterfly feeling

frankzito
06-29-2013, 04:16 PM
Agreed panic attack, lots of times they cause an upset stomach and a trip to the bathroom. I find in the heat, my heart races after I stop and settle down from what I'm doing .

laurentellez
06-29-2013, 04:26 PM
But do u think the heart racing and me feeling the thud in chest is what actually caused the panicky feeling

em1
06-29-2013, 04:29 PM
But do u think the heart racing and me feeling the thud in chest is what actually caused the panicky feeling

Yes I think so,that's how my panic attacks start for me and I've had some really bad ones but you know something I've had panic attacks for years since I was 17 and I'm now 38,well no matter how bad they have been over the years on and off I'm still here :) yes they may scare you but a panic attack will not kill you x

Dcoito
06-29-2013, 04:38 PM
Anxiety and panic attack is two different things! Anxiety leads to panic. What you had was an anxiety attack, and when you start to worry or fear the sensations of the anxiety, it will escalate into a panic attack! You need to stop the anxiety from becoming full circle! You have to know that's all it is, and help it subside by not thinking anything more! Another words don't feed it! Just relax yourself, and breath through it. It will disappear much faster.