PDA

View Full Version : Facing Fears

Samantha34
06-28-2013, 04:46 PM
So all week I have been doing pretty good with not freaking out around household cleaners. Two days ago I was at my boyfriends house and his mom sprayed on windex on a paper towel right by my food. My boyfriend thought I was going to freak out and not eat my food. But I grabbed my plate and finished my food because I knew that she sprayed the windex on the paper towel and that none of it got on my food.

I have also done pretty good with not washing my hands so much. My hands are starting to look a lot better than they use too.

Today I had to get my butt up to my room and take my sheets off to wash them because I havent been sleeping in my bed because I felt like there was chemicals in my bed. I put pants and socks on and used some gloves to clean my room. I got my pillows and my sheets off and im going to be washing them. Im sleeping in my bed tonight for the first time in about a month. Im a little nervous but i know that I will be ok.

Hopefully I keep getting better, I feel very accomplished and im proud of myself :)

str8trippin
06-28-2013, 04:55 PM
Congratulations! Sounds like you are making awesome progress! Seriously, way to go.

em1
06-28-2013, 04:56 PM
Well done that's a massive Achievement :)

Samantha34
06-28-2013, 05:05 PM
thank you. i still have a long way to go but some improvement is better than none

Samantha34
06-28-2013, 05:06 PM
thank you :)

alfred24
06-28-2013, 08:53 PM
Keep it going. I'm glad you're making progress. No matter what, keep it going

Vannie05
06-29-2013, 01:50 AM
So all week I have been doing pretty good with not freaking out around household cleaners. Two days ago I was at my boyfriends house and his mom sprayed on windex on a paper towel right by my food. My boyfriend thought I was going to freak out and not eat my food. But I grabbed my plate and finished my food because I knew that she sprayed the windex on the paper towel and that none of it got on my food.

I have also done pretty good with not washing my hands so much. My hands are starting to look a lot better than they use too.

Today I had to get my butt up to my room and take my sheets off to wash them because I havent been sleeping in my bed because I felt like there was chemicals in my bed. I put pants and socks on and used some gloves to clean my room. I got my pillows and my sheets off and im going to be washing them. Im sleeping in my bed tonight for the first time in about a month. Im a little nervous but i know that I will be ok.

Hopefully I keep getting better, I feel very accomplished and im proud of myself :)

Congratulaions!!!! Be proud of yourself!!!!

HealingTime
06-29-2013, 06:03 AM
Successes are to be celebrated. That is awesome! Way to go!!!

Samantha34
06-29-2013, 10:48 PM
Thanks everyone! :)