PDA

View Full Version : Chronic Leftside neck and shoulder tension

1Laticia
06-28-2013, 11:34 AM
I have been having this tension on the left side of my body for awhile its feel kinda strained. I don't have full range in my shoulder and it seems stiff. Does anyone else experience this? What could it be?

leetbulldog
06-28-2013, 12:44 PM
Hey there, I also experience left side neck,shoulder an head pains.. been having this for years! I say it's the anxiety! do t worry your not alone. Good luck :)

str8trippin
06-28-2013, 02:13 PM
I get a lot of stiffness and tension in my neck and shoulders...that's where I seem to hold a lot of my anxiety. Massage helps me a great deal.

sharacel91
06-28-2013, 03:16 PM
Yes my pain is always on the left side of my body! Comes and goes its rubbish this health anxiety .

mid
06-28-2013, 03:23 PM
When the pain is chronic to a specific area such as the neck or side of neck, massage can be the best immediate relief to soothe the irritated nerves and muscles. This will help so you can move easier with less pain. Where the pain sticks or increases while at rest is the harder one to release because sometimes when you massage the sore area, the soreness pops up elsewhere. I have found that massaging the whole area surrounding the sore area and reaching out from that point gives me a longer lasting relief sometimes.
Here's to a calm, quiet, and soothing moment for everyone.