ursamaritimas
06-28-2013, 05:32 AM
I can't go to sleep.

shane bevan
06-28-2013, 01:18 PM
If you need someone to talk to

maliyasmummy
06-28-2013, 01:40 PM
Hi if anyone wants to add me on kik private message me and I'll give u my details

em1
06-28-2013, 02:19 PM
I'm newish to the community my ocd is really flared up I feel really scared I can't go to sleep anyone up for talking?

What's going on in your mind? Why are you scared?

em1
06-29-2013, 04:20 AM
Well I just made a big move from another state so I guess it stressed me out, last night was rough. I have harm obsessions and they were being really aggressive.

Well moving is a very stressful time,I've moved a few times in my life to so I know a new house and surroundings can take a while to get used to,please feel free to message me anytime,are your harm obessions about you or others ?

shane bevan
06-29-2013, 12:30 PM
Ive been there with a big move before. If you ever want to talk you can message me

em1
07-03-2013, 03:59 AM
First of all thank you all for responding that was very kind of you. I think its more than the move thats making me so anxious thing is I'm fresh out of high school so I've got a sort of existential crisis going on my parents who previously were separated recently got back together and I moved back in with them to my childhood home after a one year absence. (After the separation my mother and I moved out of state) Sorry hope this doesn't sound too confusing. It's all happened so fast and I react with horrible anxiety. My harm obsessions are about me hurting me and about me hurting my parents and my pets. These thoughts started a year ago and since then I've gotten much better at handling them after working with a therapist but the upheaval seems to have made them come back with a vengeance.I am optimist by nature and love my family and I want whats best for them so I try to look at the bright side of this move but fear and anxiety get in the way sometimes. I left many real friends and my older sister whom I adore back where I moved from and I miss them terribly. I know my thoughts aren't real but they still startle me and I get so frustrated because I spend ALL day and sometimes all night (no exaggeration) going through mental rituals to clear the thoughts I'm frazzled and exhausted. Sometimes I feel like I'm changing into a "bad" person. Some nights I just get so jumpy and scared I just can't get to sleep. I'm sorry for going on a huge rant about my life but I don't know anyone else who would understand what this feels like.

Hello there :) anxiety can really Exhaustion physically and mentally,your not changing in to a bad person,anxiety is doing all this,you as a person I side won't change,your a kind and loving person that's having the same thoughts and feelings as we all are and it's a scary time for you that's all,nothing is going to happen to you your family or your pets