PDA

View Full Version : First kind of success this week

xxcraigiexx
06-27-2013, 07:40 PM
Just a few mins ago I got hit with a horrible wave of panic for no reason and my hr shot up to about 150. Within about two minutes i was able to calm myself and get my heart rate back down. Usually my panic attacks last a lot longer.

Blessed
06-27-2013, 07:40 PM
Just a few mins ago I got hit with a horrible wave of panic for no reason and my hr shot up to about 150. Within about two minutes i was able to calm myself and get my heart rate back down. Usually my panic attacks last a lot longer.

That's awesome that you held it together. Any reason for your panic? With mine it comes out of the blue

xxcraigiexx
06-27-2013, 07:44 PM
That's awesome that you held it together. Any reason for your panic? With mine it comes out of the blue

I guess it was a combination on stuff from this week. I've been to the ER twice in a few days because a horrible pain in my left arm and they can't figure out what it is... On the bright side they said its not cardiac but deep in my brain I know I'm second guessing the doc. But at the moment I wasn't really thinking about anything and then BAM!

Blessed
06-27-2013, 07:47 PM
That's me I can be perfectly fine then my heart feels like it is jumping out if my chest. Then all these thoughts of passing out, heart attack, death go thru my head .... So debilitating

xxcraigiexx
06-27-2013, 07:49 PM
Yeah it sucks, even though I've had a million panic attacks I can never get used to it.

Blessed
06-27-2013, 07:55 PM
Yeah it sucks, even though I've had a million panic attacks I can never get used to it.

How long have you been going thru this? Mine has been 2 long years of torture

xxcraigiexx
06-27-2013, 07:58 PM
Unfortunately Two years as well