PDA

View Full Version : Help...

artist1973
09-07-2007, 06:08 AM
I continue to have severe anxiety/depression and nothing I do seems to get rid of it.

I have tried cymbalta, and it made everything ten times worse, tried lexipro and that seemed to make it worse also, now I take two 150 wellbutrin a day and it doesnt seem to be doing anthing at all. I still take zanax a few times a day and it seems to be the only thing that can give me any anxiety relief. My doc doesn't want to continue with that because it is addictive. So what can I do? Over a year ago I took zoloft and that made me feel like a zombie. I just didn't care about anything. Should I just drop the meds all together?

I am going to see a counselor in a few weeks but need help now! It is ruining my life.

I wake up every single morning in a full blown panic attack and quite simply can't take much more of this. I have had these problems for about 5 years, and it has increasingly gotten worse. My home isn't a relaxing place either and the stress always seems to make me feel worse.

Any advice? meds advice?

Thanks

Robbed
09-07-2007, 06:48 AM
I just have to ask. What isit about your home that is stressful? It could very well be that this is the cause of your anxiety.

artist1973
09-07-2007, 10:07 AM
I guess the average stuff, arguing, money, she can't take my depression and anxiety anymore. Not that I can blame her. I try to function and whenever we have a fight all of my anxiety and depression flares up to levels that I simply cannot handle.

I cant get away from the stress that is all around me. So I feel like I am never going to get better.

CallMeCrazy
09-07-2007, 11:03 AM
I know how that feels. I always wake up in the morning feeling terrible! :evil:

bio
09-07-2007, 11:34 PM
Needless for me to write more. As such, I will put in short.

Given that knowing very well of the signs and symptoms of anxiety disorder, most importantly, check stress at the doorstep. Stress can lead to depression. In addition, RESENTMENT too can make you rather disoriented, confused and agitated. This especially after bitter argument with our loved ones.

Supposedly, we need to adopt some kind of skill to avoid STRESS AND DEPRESS. Medication should be the last option.

Cheers