PDA

View Full Version : Relationships

Hannah_28
06-27-2013, 04:16 PM
I've had the chance recently but freaked out again soon as sum1 gets serious or I fear things could become affectionate or like happened yesterday sum1 tries to b involved in my life I freak out and run a mile I'm destined to b alone. Help.

str8trippin
06-27-2013, 04:34 PM
I know the feeling, hun...feeling like you're destined to be alone. I haven't figured out a solution to that one yet. I've gotten to a point where relationships and anything to do with them are so unfamiliar that I just don't even bother. I wish I had better advice, but I'm in the same boat.

HealingTime
06-27-2013, 05:30 PM
You'll find the right someone when timing is right. If you aren't in a place to handle a relationship, it's best not to push it.

Hannah_28
06-28-2013, 01:01 AM
I haven't been in the right place for about 10 years like you I just don't associate myself with relationships I envy ppl who do.

HealingTime
06-28-2013, 05:52 AM
Well then there is the flip side. I'm in a relationship where I have driven my husband crazy with my freak outs and now he's so gun shy he can barely talk to me or look at me.

Hannah_28
06-28-2013, 10:03 AM
I just wish I was a normal person in a normal relationship.

HealingTime
06-28-2013, 10:04 AM
I just wish I was a normal person in a normal relationship.

I hear you! This is the truth! Why can't I be normal? Why am i messed up? Why do I have to deal with these things?? Why me? These are all questions I ask myself daily.

Hannah_28
06-28-2013, 01:39 PM
So what do we do x

Hannah_28
06-28-2013, 01:41 PM
So what do we do..

kirsty
06-28-2013, 01:46 PM
So what do we do x

I've had hell for past few months. I'm engaged to someone in navy and everytime I go out without him to have drinks I'm terrified and anxiety starts that I'm gonna cheat on him even though I'm not that type of person at all and my fear is cheating and I'm one that's been cheated on by ex's ! It's hurting me and my fiancé so much because I'm saying what if I kissed someone and never knew ! On that night I had bad anxiety moments but was trying to fight it to be normal and speak to lads like everyone can talk to people ! I feel dizzy everyday and go over and over a night out from a year ago and it's driving me insane