PDA

View Full Version : Such a crazy week

xxcraigiexx
06-26-2013, 05:22 PM
Well on Sunday I faced one of my biggest fears and went to the emergency room for a sharp pain on my right side. Of course they did a chest X-ray and EKG and told me I was fine . Today I spent the whole day in the ER again for pains in my left arm. They repeated the X-rays and EKG and again nothing. I hate that every little pain makes me think certain death. I don't know what the answer is. I guess I just have to try and trust the doctors and move on.

ava_x
06-26-2013, 05:43 PM
I completely understand where your coming from. I went to the dr because I thought I had a blood clot then a few weeks later to the ER because I thought I was having a heart attack. I hate wasting money on the stuff but to me the problems feel real. I've really been trying lately to not even let my mind go to dying...if I've had several drs tell me I'm fine...I'm probably fine.

str8trippin
06-26-2013, 06:07 PM
This was me not too long ago...took myself to the ER because my left arm and hand were bothering me, and some chest pain...the doctor thought I was nuts, no doubt, but he was nice at least and went ahead and did an EKG, which was of course fine. My big fear right now is breast cancer because I had a dream about it...have an annual exam coming up on the 16th and the waiting is pure torture to me. I just want to know that everything is normal! Why do we do this to ourselves?

xxcraigiexx
06-26-2013, 06:18 PM
I wish I knew how to stop the terrible cycle... I guess In time things should get better