PDA

View Full Version : Nightmares

str8trippin
06-25-2013, 08:35 AM
So, I've been doing pretty good, and my health anxiety level has been way down from what it was...but now it seems to be plaguing me in my sleep, so it must be hanging around somewhere in my subconscious! Last night I had a dream that I had gone in for an annual exam and they told me I had breast cancer. The whole dream was so vivid and clear and drawn out...step by step by step, procedure after procedure. I wouldn't say it interrupted my sleep...I don't remember being restless or anything, I just remember waking up being so beyond glad that I was awake and not at a doctor hearing that I had breast cancer. I was supposed to be going in for my annual this afternoon, but had to cancel the appointment because I couldn't get the time off work, so now I'm having to wait who knows how much longer...I was not particularly looking forward to the appointment, but I was looking forward to reassurance that everything is normal. Has anyone else experienced these kinds of dreams? Any suggestions for dream free, restful sleep?

Shepard
06-25-2013, 09:58 AM
I don't have any advice for a good sleep, unless you believe in prayer, lol.

I haven't had any horrible dreams in a little while, but I could make some great horror movies out of the nightmares i have had since this started, hah.