PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else??

MrsJ88
06-23-2013, 12:20 PM
Get leg pain with anxiety? It's freaking me out!

Megpie4525
06-23-2013, 01:20 PM
My sciatic nerve is pinched and it gets worse with my anxiety for sure!

kelliesean
06-23-2013, 01:29 PM
Get leg pain with anxiety? It's freaking me out!

I can't say that I have had any leg pain.. But I can absolutely say that anxiety shows itself in all kinds of psychical ways! It is amazing..

And that was all very much confirmed to me after I got treatment.. Meds and therapy.. And was such a happily recovered person for 10 years!! Looking back.. I was amazed what my brain made my body do/feel.. ALL because of anxiety.. Smh..

I am here bc I recently got off my meds and I am having a relapse.. Still when I have anxiety now.. Still hard to believe its "just" anxiety.. But- it is.. Grrr

ava_x
06-23-2013, 03:37 PM
I have. The dr thought I may have had a blood clot but all the tests were negative. Then he said it could be a nerve or something in my knee. I personally think it was anxiety.

Maybe try eating a banana / drinking coconut water your potassium levels could be low!

MrsJ88
06-23-2013, 04:06 PM
I have. The dr thought I may have had a blood clot but all the tests were negative. Then he said it could be a nerve or something in my knee. I personally think it was anxiety.

Maybe try eating a banana / drinking coconut water your potassium levels could be low!

Blood clot is exactly what I was freaking about. It just like a pain/ache from me knew down. I love bananas so ill try that.

MrsJ88
06-23-2013, 04:07 PM
Blood clot is exactly what I was freaking about. It just like a pain/ache from me knew down. I love bananas so ill try that.

From my knee down I meant

ava_x
06-23-2013, 04:19 PM
Yeah my pain was mainly right behind my knee and it kinda traveled down it made my foot feel like it was asleep.

JennJenn
06-23-2013, 04:26 PM
Ava I too have had a dull ache before behind my knee down. I will tell u this from experience that you can worry yourself to death over it. I found out that a blood clot is red and warm to the touch. I started wearing compression stockings I freaked so much. I found out I was really in need of potassium and iron. Hope this helps.

ava_x
06-23-2013, 04:35 PM
Ava I too have had a dull ache before behind my knee down. I will tell u this from experience that you can worry yourself to death over it. I found out that a blood clot is red and warm to the touch. I started wearing compression stockings I freaked so much. I found out I was really in need of potassium and iron. Hope this helps.

Yeah I've constantly been worrying about health problems for the last 4 months. First i was convinced i had a blood clot now it's (what I think) is acid reflux making me convinced I'm going to die of a heart attack.

I agree with the potassium comment! I started drinking coconut water and my pain is gone in my legs.

JennJenn
06-23-2013, 04:55 PM
Well sister let me tell ya I too worried I was going to have a heart attack and I was sure I was going to die young. I will tell ya to go to the doctor so you can ease your mind. I did that and it helped. I don't worry about my heart anymore since I had every test under the sun. Glad I did. I hope your mind will quit making you have these anxieties because it worried me so much I was sick, which can cause acid reflux.

ava_x
06-23-2013, 04:59 PM
Thank you that helped to know someone else had been in my position :) I've had a chest X-ray, EKG, blood work, and have a date set to be scoped by a GI dr. I know most of it is probably caused by anxiety though!

JennJenn
06-23-2013, 06:15 PM
I am almost sure it is. It is absolutely crazy what anxiety can tell our body something is going on. I thought I had an ulcer because I stressed so much, I didn't thanks to my doctor letting me know but he said even if it is that they can heal fairly quick and with minimal meds. So no worries if you can!