Amaarni
06-23-2013, 09:34 AM
I'm being a hypochondriac rite about now it's driving me nutsssssssssa

em1
06-23-2013, 09:35 AM
Hello there :) what's worrying you?

Amaarni
06-23-2013, 09:36 AM
Well... I found a white circle in my mouth and I somehow diagnosed myself with oral cancer.. I know I sound crazy but why is it there??? I hate talking like this but it's freaking me out :(

em1
06-23-2013, 09:39 AM
Well... I found a white circle in my mouth and I somehow diagnosed myself with oral cancer.. I know I sound crazy but why is it there??? I hate talking like this but it's freaking me out :(

Ok you don't have oral cancer,for starters there's so much more that you will have if you had oral cancer,it's your mind running away with you and making you have a anxiety attack to think this

Amaarni
06-23-2013, 09:42 AM
Is it weir that every time something weird pops upon my body or do I just notice everything new that pops up.. Even my friends noticed I always have lumps n bumps everywhere they never get them I always have weird things happen to me but ill keep telling myself to not worry could be something else.. But deep down I am in distress ..... 😩

Dcoito
06-23-2013, 09:47 AM
Sounds like to me you have a canker sore! I get that too! Is it sore?

Dcoito
06-23-2013, 09:52 AM
Most people with anxiety are very deep thinkers! And very aware of there body! Overly aware! You need to train your mind to be more aware of outside your body, things around you, let your doctor take care of you! If you have had test done and stuff, trust them! Believe you are OK!

photog25
06-23-2013, 10:47 AM
I freak out when I find stuff like that too! It's probably a canker sore or maybe you bit your tongue or something. I just went through a similar thing and it ended up being nothing. It was a sore from cutting my tongue on a straw.

I hate how the internet always suggests the worst. Like everything is a symptom of cancer or aids and it can be so scary. I always try to distract myself from looking up symptoms online. I try playing games, or going out and leaving my phone and laptop at home. That always helps.