View Full Version : OCD + Anxiety

willv91
06-23-2013, 06:35 AM
Any have OCD with their anxiety?
I get this really bad with driving.
I've had CBT but that didn't help.

em1
06-23-2013, 06:39 AM
Hello what's your thoughts and feelings?like what do you fear is going to happen?

willv91
06-23-2013, 06:44 AM
Hello.

With the driving I worry i have caused an accident or something, then would have to go back and check. It's the same with making sure doors are locked, things are turned off and things like that, going back to check. I'm basically not driving anymore because of this.

em1
06-23-2013, 07:03 AM
Hello.

With the driving I worry i have caused an accident or something, then would have to go back and check. It's the same with making sure doors are locked, things are turned off and things like that, going back to check. I'm basically not driving anymore because of this.

This sounds to me like Anxiety,you won't cause a accident,we all have a OCD in some shape or Form,I know it's really scary but I promise you will come through this :)

willv91
06-23-2013, 07:19 AM
Thanks,

It's just that I have been experiencing this for a while now. Been on three different medications and had CBT. Not really sure what else there is.

em1
06-23-2013, 07:39 AM
Thanks,

It's just that I have been experiencing this for a while now. Been on three different medications and had CBT. Not really sure what else there is.

There is allways other Meds as there's loads you just have to find the one that's right for you