PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety off and on for a year

nicole2003
06-23-2013, 12:53 AM
So it's been a year since my anxiety has came back. It started last year I got a bad panic attack an had high anxiety everyday for almost a month went up on celexa dosage but still had it. It would subside some days then come back switched to Paxil in September and went up to 30 in a few months felt like it was working but after on it for about 3 months anxiety kicked in. Switched 2 months ago to lexapro 10mg. Felt ok in beginning and now anxiety is back. Came back a few weeks ago a little but past days been more constant. I don't want to feel like I did last year. I felt like I was going insane and dying. I just feel like it will never get better because its been a year already. Been swing a therapist since last year meditated. I just don't know if it will ever leave feel so exhausted and tired of it. Like there is no hope. Why aren't the mess working? Will it ever be gone ?

nicole2003
06-23-2013, 12:55 AM
Sorry meant why aren't the MEDS working. It's my auto correct

geglilsis
06-23-2013, 12:59 AM
You should try Prestiq or Cembalta I tried all those others too and they never worked they all are on different family's how they work and what the correct. Prestiq nailed it for me but it is rally hard to get off of and it is really expensive

nicole2003
06-23-2013, 01:07 AM
I took lexapro years ago and it helped a lot but I was on 20mg so idk if I should up the dose first also is cymbalta a ssri or different class? What type of anxiety did u have?

geglilsis
06-23-2013, 09:59 AM
Generalized anxiety and PTSD