PDA

View Full Version : Heart flutters

jlong329
06-21-2013, 10:28 AM
Hello all,

Yesterday was pretty weird. I got home from work and all of a sudden, I felt my heart flutter. I then proceeded to take my blood pressure and it was 151/105, which is high. I took a nap and about a couple hours later it dropped back down to 130/87.

I am wondering of anyone has ever felt this heart fluttering before, it got me startled. It was a very strange sensation.

As a side note. I have been checked out by 2 cardiologist, a pulmologist, my primary doctor and they can't find anything wrong with me.

I've had every test under the sun and have been to the ER numerous of times, with no problems showing up.

I just feel like the doctors might have missed something.

Please let me know if anyone has felt this heart fluttering before

Thank you

em1
06-21-2013, 10:41 AM
Hello all,

Yesterday was pretty weird. I got home from work and all of a sudden, I felt my heart flutter. I then proceeded to take my blood pressure and it was 151/105, which is high. I took a nap and about a couple hours later it dropped back down to 130/87.

I am wondering of anyone has ever felt this heart fluttering before, it got me startled. It was a very strange sensation.

As a side note. I have been checked out by 2 cardiologist, a pulmologist, my primary doctor and they can't find anything wrong with me.

I've had every test under the sun and have been to the ER numerous of times, with no problems showing up.

I just feel like the doctors might have missed something.

Please let me know if anyone has felt this heart fluttering before

Thank you

Hello there :) yes I have this all the time and I've had test apon tests and my heart is fine is just anxiety,try and relax this will not harm you in anyway,though I do know it's not a good feeling,I've had my anxiety for over 20 years now so I know how your feeling,I hope this helps you :)

Dcoito
06-21-2013, 10:54 AM
Not only is it normal for people with anxiety, but also normal for people without it! Your heart flutter is normal! The way you perceive it isn't that's the anxiety!