PDA

View Full Version : Sore and trying to not let my mind wonder

sharacel91
06-20-2013, 02:55 PM
Yesterday I was very active in the afternoon with my son doing Cart wheels roly polys and hand stands just have some fun!! Today I'm so sore and achey it's awful struggling to walk ( joys of getting old I expect !!) but my chest is hurting now quite badly and I'm trying not to let my mind wonder but it's hard I hope it's just the because of how active I was yesterday

em1
06-20-2013, 03:05 PM
Oh the joys of being a mum and thinking we can still do the things we used to lol you have prob used Muscles you never new you had that's why you feel so sore today :)

str8trippin
06-20-2013, 03:10 PM
I do this to myself all the time...I get weird aches or pains or twinges here and there and my mind goes crazy. At my worst, I start Googling symptoms which is probably one of the most horrible ideas there ever was. Then, when I start to think back on it I realize, oh hey, I did this or that, or I always do X Y and Z so there is probably a rational explanation!

missmello
06-20-2013, 03:25 PM
I did light exercise 2 days ago, and yesterday I was worried because my arms felt sore. LOL duh! it was because I exercised.. but of course the first thought that pops in my head is EMERGENCY! haha, so i know how you feel!

sharacel91
06-20-2013, 03:28 PM
It's strange how our minds go in to over drive and think negative straight away need to start thinking more positive!

str8trippin
06-20-2013, 03:31 PM
This was me on Tuesday. My left arm and hand had been aching off and on for a couple days (not bad pain or anything, just dull aching that would come and go...sometimes in my hand, sometimes my shoulder or elbow) and a random twinge/ache/pain (not really sure what to call it) in the center left of my chest. Ended up going to the ER (we don't have a walk in clinic or urgent care where I live, so we're stuck with the ER...boo) and getting an EKG, better safe than sorry, you know, blah blah blah, and everything was fine of course. When I think back I'm like, "Oh wait a minute, you were in that show (I'm a performing artist) two weeks ago where you did all that stage combat work, and you type all day long on a computer, and you are always leaning on your left arm and you drive with your left arm..." and on and on and on. DUH is right!

I did light exercise 2 days ago, and yesterday I was worried because my arms felt sore. LOL duh! it was because I exercised.. but of course the first thought that pops in my head is EMERGENCY! haha, so i know how you feel!

KatLT
06-20-2013, 03:37 PM
I find that if I dot extensive exercise the next day i feel pretty bad. Especially if I have been pretty out of shape prior to exercising.