PDA

View Full Version : wanted to share this-read pls comments needef

shaikhrahuf
06-20-2013, 11:36 AM
Came from from office, everything was ok, untill settled down gor dinner was abt to finish my dinner from nowhere my heart became so rapid that my throat was choked, hot flashes all over my body, pain in left side of chest, dry mouth, giddiness now this was the attack for which i was waiting n it struck after 8 months.. i said to myself lets c whar happens i juz got up and went for a walk and recorded my heart beat on my fone it was 122, went to a local doc to check the bp whicb came normal he checked and said its palpitation and anxiety at peak..
I went home convincing myself nothing worse will happen Allah is with me and this is juz a normal thing which every human being experience juz i am a bit sensitive
Reached home inserted headfones and starting relaxation music, took deep breaths with tense and release, dint pop any pill i juz want to c what worse can happen, want to fight it back fucking anxiety..
Till now heart is beating rapidly and experiencing hot and cold flashes lets c if i can get a nice sleep, will keep updating

alankay
06-20-2013, 12:30 PM
Yep, high pulse due to the increased adrenaline. Part of anxiety. Alankay

shaikhrahuf
06-20-2013, 07:40 PM
Yes alankay..
Got up hitting for gym, got sleep nt proper bt yes got it almost 6 hrs, at night took normal routine med Depran 5

Shepard
06-20-2013, 08:44 PM
What's will all these high heart rates today? I'm going though the same thing right now, I got up to check on some things and out of nowhere my heart rate shot up to 125 and I'm very aware of it, feel short of breath, little dizzy, eyes slightly blurred.

It's all just part of it. The more we focus on it, the more it affects us.

shaikhrahuf
06-20-2013, 09:42 PM
Yes shepard,
I wad juz laughing at myself yesterday, i made my mind that whatever happens will be seen and here in india no one really understands what is it, thanks to my wife even she is illiterate she know me and supports me..
Done cardio, breathing exercise and a bit of meditation heart rate is arnd 92 right nw..