PDA

View Full Version : Blurred vision

Mrs2B
06-20-2013, 06:06 AM
Hi all,

Just a quick question.
I was driving home the other day after an episode when I felt very faint for no reason so I guess I was a bit anxious, my vision blurred so bad that the car in front of me was hard to make out!

Has anyone experienced blurred vision? Was very scary :-(

em1
06-20-2013, 06:15 AM
Hi all,

Just a quick question.
I was driving home the other day after an episode when I felt very faint for no reason so I guess I was a bit anxious, my vision blurred so bad that the car in front of me was hard to make out!

Has anyone experienced blurred vision? Was very scary :-(

Hello mrs2b yes I've had that a few times,I even went to the eye hospital and had my eyes looked at I was that scared,they said I could have had a migraine in my eyes,I thought I don't have a bad head but they said this can happen,tho my anxiety makes me feel like it to,how are you feeling today ?

Mrs2B
06-20-2013, 06:30 AM
Thanks fir the reply, Im not great today a bit scared of driving now in case this happens again, the annoying thing is I thought I was getting better and then bam something else comes along to set me back..

em1
06-20-2013, 06:39 AM
Thanks fir the reply, Im not great today a bit scared of driving now in case this happens again, the annoying thing is I thought I was getting better and then bam something else comes along to set me back..

Yes I can understand how you are feeling,I think we get over one thing and then bam something else happens to make us feel the panic again,we all have bad days but don't let this put you back,you will get better

Mrs2B
06-20-2013, 07:09 AM
Thanks so much em :-)

em1
06-20-2013, 07:12 AM
No problems :) I'm here anytime you want to chat

Dcoito
06-20-2013, 08:58 AM
You need to get back on the horse! Do not allow that to stop you, because it was only a symptom! I have had the same thing happen but I could still see, so I was fine. Do some test drives. If it happens good! Pull over, and work through them. Once you master that, and realize that you can pull through it they will get better! I also went for long walks, and get the same blurry vision when I look out a long distance. Things almost felt not real. I would just close my eyes take deep breathes, remind myself what was going on, and that everything is ok. After awhile it went away!
Good luck!

Mrs2B
06-20-2013, 09:32 AM
Thanks will definitely take that advice :-)