PDA

View Full Version : New to the board, anxiety since 97

cherrykissxo
06-19-2013, 11:02 PM
Hi all :) my name is Stephanie, I'm 24 years old, been on medication for anxiety since 1997. I've been thru many different stages of anxiety & feel that maybe having others to talk to as well as help with what I know & have been thru will help control my own anxieties. I was so bad at one point I was considered agorapohbic and was home schooled from 6th to 10th grade. Most of my anxiety is medical related, always thinking I'm dying, to the point I was in emergency rooms 4 & 5 times a wk. I still frequent the hospital more than most do in a lifetime. I'm here to help & talk to anyone I can, & to open up. Since I've suffered with this for so long I have been on MANY different meds and can give advice abt that as well, private messages are encouraged if you're curious, just "freaking out" as I call it, or if you just have a simple question!

shaikhrahuf
06-20-2013, 12:22 AM
Hi all :) my name is Stephanie, I'm 24 years old, been on medication for anxiety since 1997. I've been thru many different stages of anxiety & feel that maybe having others to talk to as well as help with what I know & have been thru will help control my own anxieties. I was so bad at one point I was considered agorapohbic and was home schooled from 6th to 10th grade. Most of my anxiety is medical related, always thinking I'm dying, to the point I was in emergency rooms 4 & 5 times a wk. I still frequent the hospital more than most do in a lifetime. I'm here to help & talk to anyone I can, & to open up. Since I've suffered with this for so long I have been on MANY different meds and can give advice abt that as well, private messages are encouraged if you're curious, just "freaking out" as I call it, or if you just have a simple question!

Welcome cherry..
Ur advise would be really appreciated also people in this forum r humble and listeners to sufferers, also v r in d same boat and our thinking is also d same.. so best of luck.. pour in ur story and lers start..