PDA

View Full Version : Quick question.

Anxious Abi
06-19-2013, 03:20 PM
Quick question; anybody know anywhere I can have a general chat with someone? Feel like all these years of not really talking has suddenly made me quite a chatterbox. :|
Appreciate any suggestions.
Absigail.

MrsJ88
06-19-2013, 08:13 PM
Quick question; anybody know anywhere I can have a general chat with someone? Feel like all these years of not really talking has suddenly made me quite a chatterbox. :|
Appreciate any suggestions.
Absigail.

I'd love to chat with you... Talking helps me also.

anxious_annaaaa
06-19-2013, 11:26 PM
anxious abi, hi! I'm anxious Anna haha you've come to the right place! It's great to chat with people going through the same things :)

shaikhrahuf
06-20-2013, 12:35 AM
I am also in..

Anxious Abi
06-20-2013, 01:28 AM
Hey, hey, hey. Awesome.
So...
What to chat about... I live in England in a small village by the sea, fish and chips and inflatable rings are what I see most of.
How about you guys? What's it like where you live?
Abi

MrsJ88
06-20-2013, 01:55 AM
That's so cool where you live Abi!! Or to me it is haha! I've always wanted to visit England. I am in Oklahoma.... Hot, humid summers, beautiful and colorful fall, freezing winters, and tornados in the spring.

Anxious Abi
06-20-2013, 06:02 AM
Hey MrsJ88, I guess the grass is always greener on the other side, I would love to visit America too. Is it difficult dealing with tornado's? The worst we have here is a mild storm.

MrsJ88
06-20-2013, 06:08 AM
Hey MrsJ88, I guess the grass is always greener on the other side, I would love to visit America too. Is it difficult dealing with tornado's? The worst we have here is a mild storm.

Yes Abi! It's a life and death situation. We've had 3 major tornadoes here all in the month of May this year. Total devastation in a town called Moore... Hospital wiped away, homes leveled to the ground and lastly and very sadly a school with young children in it was wiped away and the poor children. Absolutely awful. On the roads cars were flipped, and mangled. Tornadoes are crazy. The biggest tornado ever in history was here this year, then the fastest wind speed also.

Anxious Abi
06-20-2013, 06:44 AM
That is absolutely awful. My heart definitely goes out to all the people involved. Is there some kind of relief fund to help with the re-build? I don't have much, but would love to offer anything I can.

Ok, something a bit more lighthearted, do you have any favorite films, or actors/actresses? When I was growing up, I have to say Jurassic Park was my favorite film.

Abi

MrsJ88
06-20-2013, 06:54 AM
The Red Cross has been here helping out a lot. And cell phone companies giving out free phones, and car dealers giving free cars... Oklahoma really has great people and everyone steps up to help.

I loved Disney movies growing up :) and I still do haha! But my favorite movies are comedies. Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year so my all time favorite movie is Home Alone lol I'm 24, is that sad? Haha I have a 6 month old son so soon we can enjoy those things together

Anxious Abi
06-20-2013, 06:59 AM
It's not sad at all, I remember watching all the Home Alone films when I was younger, it was the only time I would see my Dad laugh LOL. Disney films are the best, my favorite's would have to be, Beauty and the Beast, and the Lion King!

MrsJ88
06-20-2013, 07:05 AM
It's not sad at all, I remember watching all the Home Alone films when I was younger, it was the only time I would see my Dad laugh LOL. Disney films are the best, my favorite's would have to be, Beauty and the Beast, and the Lion King!

Oh yes!!! Definitely love Beauty & the Beast! My favorite Disney cartoon when I was little was 101 Dalmatians. I hope my son will like it too!

What are your hobbies?

em1
06-20-2013, 07:10 AM
Hello ladys I love disney films and I'm 38 lol mind you I say oh my children want to watch them lol

Anxious Abi
06-20-2013, 07:14 AM
I love to draw, paint, model and create. Although I spend a lot of my spare time with my niece, she's five, the world is so amazing through a child's eye's. I also have a passion for animals, I have been thinking when I feel a little more confident I would like to volunteer at a shelter/rescue type thing.

How about you?

MrsJ88
06-20-2013, 07:26 AM
I love to draw, paint, model and create. Although I spend a lot of my spare time with my niece, she's five, the world is so amazing through a child's eye's. I also have a passion for animals, I have been thinking when I feel a little more confident I would like to volunteer at a shelter/rescue type thing.

How about you?

That is great Abi! Animals are wonderful. Sounds like you're very artistic. Wish I was lol
My hobbies are baking and photography. I have small businesses for both :)

MrsJ88
06-20-2013, 07:27 AM
Hello ladys I love disney films and I'm 38 lol mind you I say oh my children want to watch them lol

That's a good one Em1 lol

Anxious Abi
06-20-2013, 08:26 AM
Thanks MrsJ88, I wish I had the capability to run my own business, never mind two.
What are your favorite things to photograph?

em1, that is a good excuse lol, blame it on the kids.

I think every child should grow up watching Disney films, they're just so magical.
I remember the first time I ever saw Fantasia, really caught my imagination.

Dcoito
06-20-2013, 08:29 AM
I love Disney! Fern gully! Loved that movie. ; )

MrsJ88
06-20-2013, 10:46 AM
Thanks MrsJ88, I wish I had the capability to run my own business, never mind two.
What are your favorite things to photograph?

em1, that is a good excuse lol, blame it on the kids.

I think every child should grow up watching Disney films, they're just so magical.
I remember the first time I ever saw Fantasia, really caught my imagination.

I photograph people :) I do seniors in high school, babies, families, children, weddings, etc. nature is really fun to photograph too.

For baking I do cupcakes and occasionally cakes that people order for birthdays and other parties

locksey
06-20-2013, 12:39 PM
Hey, hey, hey. Awesome.
So...
What to chat about... I live in England in a small village by the sea, fish and chips and inflatable rings are what I see most of.
How about you guys? What's it like where you live?
Abi

What part do u live ?

granty
06-20-2013, 03:30 PM
I live in kent 😊

Anxious Abi
06-21-2013, 05:32 AM
I photograph people :) I do seniors in high school, babies, families, children, weddings, etc. nature is really fun to photograph too.

For baking I do cupcakes and occasionally cakes that people order for birthdays and other parties

Well if I ever find myself in the area and in need of a photographer or some cakes I know who to call. :D

Anxious Abi
06-21-2013, 05:33 AM
What part do u live ?

I live on the east coast, Lincolnshire.

MrsJ88
06-21-2013, 02:08 PM
Well if I ever find myself in the area and in need of a photographer or some cakes I know who to call. :D

Haha yep Abi! :) hope you're well.

locksey
06-21-2013, 03:34 PM
I live on the east coast, Lincolnshire.

Nice.. I live in Birmingham

em1
06-21-2013, 03:34 PM
Nice.. I live in Birmingham

Hey there how's the holiday going?

locksey
06-21-2013, 03:41 PM
Hey there how's the holiday going?

Hey , just responded on another post :-)
Today's been better thanx ... Plus, I have a bike on site ( sumink hotel did last year for me ) so I can cum and go as I please s( can't always walk up to shops etc so having a bike it " freedom " :-) :-)