PDA

View Full Version : All on my lonesome.

Anxious Abi
06-18-2013, 10:49 PM
Feeling quite lonely a lot of the time, especially when the friends and family are asleep. Feel like going out and grabbing the nearest person, tying them down and forcing them to have a conversation with me. I'm sure there is a dog walker or two on the beach at this time, they'd do nicely.

geglilsis
06-18-2013, 10:57 PM
Oh Abi my friend I just got off the phone talking to a friend, it felt really good to laugh, smile and talk I think it was just what the dr ordered for me!! Got any friends you can call that will make you smile? Otherwise I'm here with yah sister !!

Anxious Abi
06-18-2013, 11:05 PM
Yeah my best friend always makes me smile, even if she is a bit of a pain in the arse sometimes. She'll be asleep right now though, so I will give her a ring later in the day. Thank you geglilsis!

Enduronman
06-19-2013, 03:43 AM
um, abduction not allowed! Now sit still and listen...stop squirmin around! :)

Anxious Abi
06-19-2013, 03:59 AM
*Sits still and listens*, what am I listening for? ;O

Enduronman
06-19-2013, 04:04 AM
You made me laugh Abi..Thank you! I hope you're doing great today too! :D

Anxious Abi
06-19-2013, 04:06 AM
I'm doing OK today thank you very much, hows things going in your world?

Enduronman
06-19-2013, 04:32 AM
Well, nothing has exploded yet today so maybe that's a good thing! LOL!! It's so quiet right now I can hear my daughters cat purring from downstairs...it probably won't last long though. :)

Anxious Abi
06-19-2013, 04:47 AM
One of my cats is asleep on the bed behind me, and it is not a purr I can hear, it is a full on snore, I swear he is louder than a human. Let's hope it lasts and you don't have too many 'explosions' to deal with today.
Thanks for the little chat, the dog walkers I have tied to my chair don't seem to be a in too much of a chatty mood. Lol.

Enduronman
06-19-2013, 01:14 PM
BAAAHAA!! Hey there!! Cmere!! LMAO!

Enduronman
06-19-2013, 01:18 PM
Ok here it is. You make a sign that say "Dog Walking". When they come up and hand you the leash just pause, hold, then drop it and yell YAAAH!!! GITTT!!!

When their dog runs off, you just look at them calmy and say "Wanna sit down and talk about what just happened?"...:)

Anxious Abi
06-19-2013, 01:23 PM
That is an awesome plan. I was doing it all wrong, obviously bringing them home and getting out the bondage was a little too much for 'em.

Anxious Abi
07-01-2013, 05:40 AM
Feeling strangely lonely again, even when there is other people around me, I feel alone. Like there is no real contact, just mindless conversation and everything sounds the same. Maybe it is the monotonous nature of my daily life at the minute, I don't know.
Part of me is feeling like people don't really get on with me that well either, or I don't get on with people very well, like I am hard to talk to, unapproachable or something.
Maybe now would be the time to remind myself that people have their own lives, and just because they're not always so pleased to see me, or they're too busy to have a real conversation doesn't mean they don't care.
Still feeling as though all the insecurity, anxiety and negativity is real and I am just trying to convince myself the more logical, positive version is true when it's not.
Hopefully in time my mind will let go of these 'core beliefs' and I will start to see things as they actually are.

Hope everybody is having a good day, or will have a good day? For those that it is early morning.
Abi