PDA

View Full Version : Depressed

MrRobin
08-30-2007, 08:24 PM
Im so depressed right now... I really feel bad. My parents seem to hate me and my friends donīt call me. Maybe iīm unsocial, i donīt know. I know i have to change my life, thats for sure. :|

jrreed360
08-31-2007, 03:05 PM
is this depression caused by anxiety? anyways, we shouldnt pout, and be depressed. you have to enjoy life for what it is. i dont know where your from, but i live out in the middle of the woods. and i love to go for walks or ride on trails, and enjoy the scenery. you have to realize how amazing everything around us is.

DreamQueen52680
08-31-2007, 06:26 PM
I understand how you are feeling. I know I have some severe anxiety and it has gotten so bad I feel depressed. I had all these "So called Friends" that I hung out with all the time and had good relationships with, then when my anxiety got bad it seemed like they didn't want to listen to me, so I don't talk to anyone anymore. I am afraid to go anywhere, because my anxiety is so bad, but I am miserable staying home. I'm sorry but having depression isn't as easy as "We shouldn't pout and be depressed". It is serious and sometimes you just can't get out of it on your own. I know I am sick of feeling this way. It may be time for me to be on meds. Hope you feel better!!!