PDA

View Full Version : Who else

Amaarni
06-18-2013, 02:20 AM
Who else here doesn't dare drink caffeine?? I havnt had caffeine in over 5 years..... A simply hot of coffee ill end up in hospital of a panick attack!!

Shepard
06-18-2013, 03:04 AM
I won't go near the stuff unless its an occasional chocolate bar. I haven't had a caffeinated coffee or soda/pop in over a year because it sends me into overdrive and causes symptoms to feel worse once it starts wearing off.

missmello
06-18-2013, 05:19 AM
I don't drink coffee either. No soda, no chocolate, and definitely no energy drinks lol. Coffee never really gave me panic attacks, but the caffeine does make me shakey and irritable. I don't like the way it makes my body feel.

onebreathatatime
06-18-2013, 09:42 AM
Who else here doesn't dare drink caffeine?? I havnt had caffeine in over 5 years..... A simply hot of coffee ill end up in hospital of a panick attack!!

I used to avoid for fear of the symptoms but not anymore. I drink at least 1 tea a day, and eat 2 squares of 85% dark chocolate a day. I know by doing it its allowing me to accept the feelings that come and go. I limit the amount I have for the fact if I don't I get heart palps and they really scare me lol

Dcoito
06-18-2013, 09:53 AM
I have never been able to drink coffee, just decaf, I remember trying when I was younger, and ended up calling med cue ! I am super sensitive to caffeine , and always has been! I believe anyone with an over active nervous system would be!