PDA

View Full Version : First time posting!

JustAWreckCNS
06-16-2013, 09:48 PM
Let me just start off by saying the forums here have helped me the most in my battle with anxiety in the last almost three years now. It all started with a freak random panic attack as I was sitting at the computer one night. I had no warning and I also didn't know what was happening. Rushed my self to the ER where they took me back straight away cause I literally thought I was having a heart attack. That's when I was diagnosed with anxiety and let me tell I it has been an up and down battle from that moment on. I'm pretty sure that I'm learning to control it with the help of everyone on here. I still have the constant fear that I'm dying, but that gets better everyday too. Also I have been in and out of hospitals for the past three years trying to find out what's wrong with me and dr after dr says that they can't find anything I am a perfectly healthy young woman other than the fact I need to lose some weight. It makes the stupid symptoms a lot easier to deal with, but they are still there. Just wanted to post and say thanks!

geglilsis
06-16-2013, 10:28 PM
Thank god that your in good health! Count your blessings. Anxiety is crippling it is as though the devil gets in our body and puts in work! Reading these posts have helped me as well. We are a group of different but the same and we all care and want to get back to the way things used to be, just be normal, fun, outgoing and happy!

Enduronman
06-17-2013, 03:38 AM
Welcome CNS! Hope to see you around here in the future, I think you already know that you're not going to die. Live for the day!

Hey Giggles! Keep up the positive tude friend, it'll payoff BIG TIME!

E-Man.. :)